Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for pocket drugs dictionary.
Drug Dictionary is a medical hand book that provides all information about drugs used for medication: uses, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
The Drugs Dictionary Offline app is designed for the layperson, with information on prescription and over-the-counter medications.
- a very quick Search for Drug;
- complete offline access for dictionary, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Drugs;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new drugs gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
No registration or login is required to use this health app.
The Skyscape Medical Library app is the only decision-support tool for Physicians, Nurses, Students and Healthcare Professionals with over 400 resources/titles from leading Publishers, Authors and Medical Societies.
Completely Offline & FREE medical dictionary app containing medical disorders & diseases with detailed definitions, symptoms, causes and treatment information.
Please see Indications and Important Safety Information, including BOXED WARNING on Serious Infections and Malignancy, for HUMIRA (adalimumab) at www.humira.com/important-safety-information.
The medical information that nurses need - when, where, and how they need it!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.