Join 1,000,000+ students worldwide using Makers Empire 3D, the world’s easiest to use 3D design and modelling app. Create whatever you can imagine and design and prototype 3D printed solutions to real-world problems. Build and play 3D games in the Game Zone. Share your 3D models with our huge community of makers. Makers Empire was Common Sense Education’s #2 Best EdTech of 2018.
• Custom avatar parts! Create your own clothes, hats and accessories for your own unique look.
• Learn how to design in 3D with the Training Lab’s tutorials.
• Choose from six design modules, including Blocker, a voxel editor, and Shaper, a traditional free form 3D modelling module.
• Build and play 3D games, like Maze Mania, in the Game Zone.
• Create design challenges for others to play with Mission Maker.
• Customise your avatar to represent you in the Makers Empire universe.
• Share your designs in the Gallery, alongside 8,500,000+ other designs, so fellow designers can like and comment on your designs.
• Test your skills by completing daily Design Challenges and entering monthly Design Thinking competitions.
• Level up as you design and unlock new design tools.
Support: visit https://www.makersempire.com and start a live chat or browse help articles at http://help.makersempire.com/
For Students: https://www.makersempire.com/for-students
For Parents/Guardians: https://www.makersempire.com/for-parents-guardians/
Inspiration and tips: https://www.makersempire.com/blog
INFORMATION FOR EDUCATORS
Are you wondering what to do with your school's 3D printer? Not sure how to use 3D printing and 3D design as authentic teaching tools? Wondering how to cover Design & Technology curriculum?
At Makers Empire, we help educators fully harness the power of 3D printing to teach K-8 students Design Thinking, STEAM and 21st-century learning skills, to embrace maker pedagogy and to cover Design & Technology curriculum.
We create market-leading solutions for elementary, primary and middle schools: Makers Empire was ranked second in Common Sense Education’s Best EdTech of 2018 list. Makers Empire has also delivered 3D technology to groups of 200+ schools in Australia, America and the Middle East.
"Design Thinking is a way of thinking and working that helps us to define and solve problems. It is a non-linear, iterative and human-centred process that helps us to reframe problems as opportunities," Mandi Dimitriadis, Director of Learning, Makers Empire.
Teaching students Design Thinking helps them develop a growth mindset and important problem solving, analytical and spatial thinking skills.
Our solutions for schools include:
• Makers Empire 3D software
• 150+ curriculum-aligned lesson plans
• Professional development
• Class management tools
• Student assessment tools
• Ongoing support
Learn more at https://www.makersempire.com
Create mesmerizing fractal art with FrakslEpilepsy Warning - This app may produce...
The ear and the mechanism of hearing 3DEars convert the vibrations of...
Monster Math is a fun, educational, common core aligned app for kids...
PLEASE NOTE: Using a Merge Cube with this version of HoloGlobe is...
Animatic is a fun way to create flip book-like animations on your...
Four-stroke Otto engineThis animation demonstrates the type of engine most commonly used...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.