Play and discover where chocolate comes from, how a shirt is produced or how bread is made.
Children are very curious and always wondering where things come from or how they are made. With “How Are Things Made?” they will have a fun and educational way to satisfy their curiosity.
“How Are Things Made?” is a very entertaining didactic application, which gives children the opportunity to explore how everyday objects and foods are made and manufactured through games, animations and short explanations.
Discover how chocolate, T-shirts, and bread are made, how a skateboard is developed and how a book is created.
In addition, it includes a large number of educational games and animations. Everything moves and everything is interactive: characters, machines, trucks, factories...
• Learn basic information about objects and typical food.
• Discover the curiosities about the origin and manufacturing of chocolate, bread, skateboard, T-shirts and books.
• Dozens of educational games: clean the impurities from the cotton to make thread, screw the wheels on a skateboard, mix the ingredients to make bread, grind the grains to make flour, lift the bags into the truck, pass the rollers to print the book…
• Entirely narrated. Perfect for children who cannot read yet and for children who are starting to read.
• Content for children age 5 and over. Games for the whole family. Hours of fun.
• No ads.
• No in-app purchases or tricks of any kind.
WHY "HOW ARE THINGS MADE?" ?
Because it is a user-friendly, educational game that excites children with educational games, interactive animations and beautiful illustrations to better understand where everyday objects and food come from. Download it now to:
• Discover where things come from in a fun way.
• Learn about everyday objects. What is their origin? How are they manufactured?
• Know the raw materials from which our food is obtained, such as wheat, salt, and cocoa.
• Play fun and educational games.
• Enjoy educational entertainment.
Children love to play and explore. With this application, they will also find answers to some of their questions and learn about daily life through games.
ABOUT LEARNY LAND
At Learny Land, we love to play, and we believe that games must form part of the educational and growth stage of all children; because to play is to discover, explore, learn and have fun. Our educational games help children learn about the world around them and are designed with love. They are easy to use, beautiful and safe. Because boys and girls have always played to have fun and learn, the games we make - like the toys that last a lifetime - can be seen, played and heard.
At Learny Land we take advantage of the most innovative technologies and the most modern devices to take the experience of learning and playing a step further. We create toys that could not have existed when we were young.
Read more about us at www.learnyland.com.
We'd love to know your opinion and your suggestions. Please, write to [email protected]
How many women mathematicians do you know?
Allow your children to learn about how our world works and discover its beauty through a fun and interactive application full of games, images and animations.
How many female astronauts do you know?
„MyTeeth“ toothbrushing-timer helps Kids ages 1 to 9 to brush their teeth gladly and well.
"May the Forces Be With You" is an educational and fun game to learn the fundamental concepts of forces and physics.
Create your own incredible monsters and transform them in real-time with DNA Play!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.