***** FREE XAT Exam Preparation App 2020-2021 with the latest Syllabus, Previous Year Paper & Solved Papers******
In XAT Preparation 2020 App, you will get a wide range of XAT Study Materials for all topics to improve XAT 2021 Exam preparation. The experts have created study materials following the new XAT syllabus 2020-2021 and exam pattern based on the latest XAT 2020 Notification.
Here you will find XAT Previous Year Papers with solutions and XAT Study Materials along with
- XAT Question Paper with Answer-2014
- XAT Question Paper with Answer-2015
- XAT Question Paper with Answer-2016
- XAT Question Paper with Answer-2017
- XAT Question Paper with Answer-2018
- XAT Question Paper with Answer-2019
- XAT 2020 Syllabus
XAT Preparation 2020-2021 App Subjects Covered:
- Verbal and Logical Ability: Reading comprehension and vocabulary, an analogy based on
vocabulary, para Jumble, grammar, critical reasoning and inference, para completion, etc.
- Decision Making: Decision making, analogy, seating arrangement, logical sequence,
assumption, premise, conclusion, etc.
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation: Tables and caselets, percentage, surds and
indices, algebra, mensuration, bar diagrams, pie charts, etc.
- General Knowledge: Science, economy, business, politics, static GK, sports, prize and award, world, government, the constitution of India, etc
************************You will get ************************
- XAT Previous Years Question Papers, XAT Books 2020, XAT Study Materials 2020, XAT
Test Series 2020
Key Features of IBPS Preparation 2020 App:
- XAT Previous year papers and Tests Series
- XAT Free eBooks for all topics
- 24×7 Access
About XAT Exam:
XAT entrance exam is a national-level management entrance examination conducted by
XLRI, Jamshedpur for admission to MBA/PGDM programs. Apart from XLRI and 10 other
XAMI members, over 700 B-schools accept XAT scores for admission to their post-graduate management programs. The XAT exam is conducted in online mode at various test centers in 46 cities across India. The question paper consists of 100 questions MCQs from Decision
Making, Verbal & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, and General
Knowledge. XAT registration for the 2020-2021 exam will begin in August.
Also, visit https://www.kopykitab.com/XAT to access and read eBooks online or download
offline in your Mobile or Laptop.
Free App for Maths Tricks & Shortcuts for All School and Competitive...
*** Free SSC Exam Preparation Material for SSC Exams 2022 - FREE...
CUET 2022 is the umbrella exam for the university entrance test conducted...
*** Free Hindi Grammar App for Class 1, Class 2, Class 3,...
*** FREE Java Learning App ***Our Java Learning App helps you to...
***** FREE XAT Exam Preparation App 2020-2021 with the latest Syllabus, Previous...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.