OctoRemote is a native Android application designed to put an intuitive OctoPrint interface onto your phone or tablet. OctoRemote allows you to:
• Monitor and control multiple 3D printers through OctoPrint servers
• Upload and download files
• Monitor and control hotend, bed and chamber temperatures
• View the webcam stream
• Control the print head and extruder
• Add custom controls with inputs and sliders
• View the path of the current GCode file.
• Monitor and send commands to the terminal
• Control the timelapse configuration and download rendered videos
• Slice STL files through OctoPrint's CuraEngine or Slic3r plugins
• Send system commands to shut down or reboot your server
OctoApp is build with Android in mind and is completely optimized for being used on a phone.
Printoid is the smartest interface for Octoprint servers.
Obico is the all-in-one. open-source, smart 3D printing platform.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.