The Infor Field Inspector allows government inspectors and technicians to access their assigned work information from the field. Inspection results, project completion costs and status are updated immediately or synchronized at a later time if network connectivity is unavailable. Content can be modified through configuration. Designed to work with the Infor Public Sector application, field staff can quickly and efficiently perform the following:
• Download, view, and edit their assigned permitting inspections, service requests, work orders and asset inspections
• Add comments and log entries
• Take and attach photos
• Issue inspection based code violations
• Add multiple types of usage costs to work orders and service requests
• Add observations and sample units to asset inspections
• View and modify agency specific detail information
• Print reports
• Create new service requests, CDR inspections, work orders, case records, and asset inspections
• Lookup assets and addresses from the map
• Access and edit asset specific details
• Work disconnected or connected
Note: By downloading this mobile application, you acknowledge to reading and agreeing to the corresponding end user license agreement.
**You must be an Infor OS CE customer in order to use...
Infor Lawson Mobile Employee allows employees and managers to access and take...
Infor Expense Management is built and designed for the way you work....
Infor d/EPM mobile app makes the Infor d/EPM platform more mobile than...
Infor Document Management (IDM) Mobile is a central repository application for users...
Monitor and manage your supply chain on the Infor Nexus mobile application....
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.