GOM Audio is a high-quality music player which supports sync lyrics while playing music files.
The users may listen to music while viewing lyrics. Also, they can play & download popular podcast programs, and Cloud music on GOM Audio.
● Smart Lock Screen offers Screen Stay On, Sync lyrics, Quick Play and Current Playlist.
● GOM Audio provides various types of widgets allowing the users to create their own set-up regarding size, feature (Sync Lyrics/Quick Play), colour and others.
● Smart Lock Screen offers various features including Keep Screen function, Sync Lyrics, Quick Play and Current Playlist
● Sync Lyrics Viewer allows the users to view or search sync lyrics of the currently playing music.
● It offers Sound quality which is optimized for play environment, and a variety of sound effects including
the strong sound of 10 BAND equalizer, the reverb, and music pitch/speed changer, etc.
● Podcast allows users to live-stream and download popular channels.
● My Music allows the users to manage their playlist by preference, artist, album and folder.
● GOM Audio allows the users to manage various basic playlists. Also, the users can create their own playlist through Add My Playlist.
● GOM Audio supports DropBox, Google Drive cloud storage system. GOM Audio also supports WebDAV and FTP.
● Quick Play allows the users to play or change the music on the widget or on the lock screen without running the application.
● Auto Repeat is useful for both streaming and academic purpose.
● Timer allows the users to adjust the Auto-Shutdown function in an hour/minute/second units.
● My Ring Tone allows the users to convert a certain song into his or her ringtone.
● Supports various kinds of music files(such as MP3, WMA etc).
● Able to turn on/off sync lyrics using a long tap on it.
● Able to change the screen to the sync lyrics viewers using a tap on the sync lyrics or album art.
● Able play the previous/next music swiping left or right.
● Able to move the location using a double tap on a specific lyrics.
※ Please contact GOM’s customer centre if you have any trouble when using GOM Audio. (https://www.gomlab.com/center/)