All you need to know about Vectors for O-Level Math:
✸ Vector definition
✸ Column, Position, Inverse vectors
✸ Vector addition and subtraction
✸ Multiplying with scalars
✸ Vector Magnitude
✸ Vector geometry
✸ Vectors with Midpoints
✸ Vectors with Fractions and Ratios
✸ Parallel vectors and Collinear points
★ Study Math on the go; bus, café, beach, street, anywhere!
★ Simplified explanations, plus extra side notes with even more explanation!
★ Over 30 examples per chapter with step by step working.
★ Past paper examination questions at the end of each chapter.
★ Fully worked-out answers to every exercise per chapter (coming soon.. ).
1. Numbers: Integers, Percentages, Ratios, Sets
2. Algebra: Indices, Equations, Inequalities, Functions, Linear programming
3. Geometry: Angles, Constructions, Similarity, Symmetry, Loci
4. Mensuration: Area, Perimeter, Volume
5. Coordinate geometry: Straight line graphs
6. Trigonometry: Bearings, Further trigonometry
7. Vectors, Matrices and Transformations
9. Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Range, Cumulative frequency
✪ This app is for VECTORS and is 100% FREE for your study.
More apps are coming soon...
✪ A-Level Pure Math apps are already available:
Check out our publication series here:
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.