Founders Mobile App provides you FAST, SECURE and FREE access to your accounts from your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Android phone - anytime, anywhere.
• Check your account balances.
• View recent account activity and transactions.
• Transfer money between your Founders accounts.
• Transfer money to other Founders members through Founders Pay.
• Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit.*
• Pay non-Founders members via Popmoney by securely sending money using a mobile number or email address.
• View and pay bills with Founders Bill Pay.
• Locate Founders offices and ATMs using GPS or search criteria.
• View account statements.
• View and redeem CURewards® points.
• Temporarily block and unblock your Founders Debit and Credit Cards.
• Initiate Stop Payment requests.
*Not all accounts are eligible for this service. Only members in good standing that have the option to deposit a check within Founders Mobile App are eligible.
How do I download and activate the Founders Mobile App on my smartphone or tablet?
You can download the app directly from the App Store or Google Play.
Is the Founders Mobile App secure?
To ensure the safety and privacy of your account information, we incorporate multiple security features in TouchID:
• All transactions are encrypted.
• Authentication required with every TouchID interaction.
• No personal or financial information stored on your device.
Why is the application asking permission to access some of my phone’s functions?
In order to enable some of features available through our app, the application may need to access the following on your mobile device:
• Location Services – So our app can return office and ATM search results that are relevant to your current location.
• Camera – So you can use the Mobile Deposit feature.
• Contacts – So when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay.
I keep getting errors when I attempt to log in. What should I do?
First make sure you have the correct login credentials. If you are unsure, please utilize the Passcode or Forgot Username links. If you are confident in your login credentials and are still having problems, reinstall the app from your app store. Please note: you will also need a Secure Access Code. This will be delivered to you using one of the contact methods we have on file (ex. phone call, text message, email). When you request a Secure Access Code, be sure you have the means to access this code immediately.
Founders Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA.
Get convenient and secure on the go banking with SMCU Mobile. Check...
Download the 3Nickels app and start gaining an understanding of all of...
Easy for beginner traders and comprehensive for stock trading experts, Tickeron has...
Manage your account on the go quickly and securely with First Financial’s...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.