Does looking at the Size of Books make you dread studying Physiology?
Do you feel concepts bouncing off your head during lectures?
A complete guide to Undergraduate (Basic) and PGMEE (ADVANCED) Physiology, explained in a simple, concise yet informative manner, this is one app you wouldn't want to miss out on.
Study planner, Progress tracker and Quizzes at the end of every topic, not only will you understand every concept, but you'll also be organised and well prepared for all tests and exams.
Clinical cases and Extra in depth points will help you gain more insight into applying physiology as a practitioner.
Feel the need to make notes? Go ahead! Think you'll fall asleep during your scheduled study time? Set an alarm on the app that'll remind you to study!
Not only will you save the money spent on expensive reference books, but you'll also be able to watch lecture videos on any topic of your choice, whenever you want!
Get your Doubts cleared by Author himself and Stay Updated with the latest Updates in the arena of Physiology.
What You Get...
• You Save Your Entire Money You Spend On Books
• Interact Directly with the Author Prof.Dr. Vivek Nalgirkar & Get your Doubts clarified
• Your Notes Stay Organised and "In Hand" In Real Time
• Clinical Cases
• Search the Text by Google Talk
• Scholar's Stuff to Satiate the Curiosity
• Bookmark Important Topics
• No Carrying Of Heavy Books With You
• Lecture Videos : Missed Out On Any Lecture? No Problem. Your App is Equipped With Lecture Videos Too
• Revise any Topic Whenever and Wherever You Want
• Dictionary In Your Pocket
• Bank of MCQs Provided With Explanation with Periodic addition of New MCQs
More Features Yet to Come...!!!
Anatomy & Physiology Textbook by OpenStax plus MCQ, Essay Questions & Key Terms
5th Edition with Q&A Low Price- powered by Skyscape
Clinical medicine reference where everything you read can become a flashcard
Handy, easy-to-understand pocket guide
High Yield Clinical Anatomy Flashcards & Atlas for USMLE ★★★★★
TCML provides notes and video lectures for medical students.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.