Amazon Care is a benefit available for eligible Amazon employees and their families in WA state. Amazon Care makes it easy to access high-quality virtual and in-person care that is built around you, your life, and your schedule. Connect with our clinicians for primary and urgent care services. Your Care Team includes a dedicated group of doctors, nurse practitioners and registered nurses. You’ll continue to see them when you visit with us to care for you and your family.
Download the app to connect with clinicians available for virtual care in minutes, 24/7, 365 days a year.
Amazon Care can help with:
• General health advice
• Preventive care
• Stress management
• Chronic conditions
• Urgent care
• Lifestyle and wellness
• And more
Through the Amazon Care app, you can access:
• On-demand care or scheduled visits
• Care Chat: Chat in-app with a clinician for advice on any health topic.
• Video Care: Connect face to face with a clinician in minutes for your care needs. Receive prescriptions and referrals from a provider when you need them.
• Visit summaries and history you can follow up on with your clinician
In Greater Seattle:
• In-Person Mobile Care: Care comes to you via mobile nursing staff when you need additional tests, immunizations, blood draws, and more.
• Care Courier: Prescription delivery right to your door.
Visit https://amazon.care/ to learn more about our services.
Watch movies, TV, and sports, as well as recommendations just for you....
Product FeaturesAmazon Shopping offers app-only benefits to help make shopping on Amazon...
Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen...
Amazon Photos lets you store, print, and share full-resolution photos, keeping favorite...
The free Amazon Fire TV mobile app for iOS/Android/Fire OS enhances your...
Limited time offer. Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free.For...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.