CBEST, or California Basic Educational Basic Skills Test, is a certification and an exam developed by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC). With each the Californina Education Code Sections (44252 and 44252.6), this exam is aimed at valuating the proficiency of prospective teachers in California in mathematics, writing, and reading.
Our CBEST practice test is made up of three separate subtests (writing, reading, and mathematics) that can be completed in a one 4-hour session. If this seems too onerous, you can divide the test into multiple sessions:
CBEST Reading section
The reading component includes 50 multiple-choice questions based on original passages ranging in length from 100 to 200 words.
The critical analysis and evaluation element accounts for roughly 40% of the questions in this section, while the comprehension and research skills portion accounts for approximately 60% of the questions in this section.
CBEST Mathematics section
The mathematics part includes 50 multiple-choice questions that measure cumulative knowledge of traditional mathematics taught in elementary, high school, and, in some cases, college. These questions are divided into three categories: arithmetic, algebra, measurement, and geometry. Although none of the questions are purely computational in nature, computational skills are required throughout the test.
Arithmetic accounts for approximately 40% of the questions on the CBEST's arithmetic section. About 20% of the questions are about elementary geometry, and the rest are about different mathematical concepts and skills.
CBEST Writing section
Two essay questions are included in the writing part. This section of the CBEST examines the ability to write two effective essays in the allotted time.
Essay writing exhibits critical thinking skills as well as the ability to utilize words logically and clearly. The 30-minute time constraint for each essay leaves little opportunity for rewriting or reflection. As a result, performance on this section of the test will reflect the ability to quickly organize and support ideas.
CBEST Practice Test App features:
- Free Practice Questions: 200+ FREE CBEST practice questions with detailed explanations are available for all of the required skills. All you need to pass your recruitment test is available here.
- CBEST Practice Tests Based On Real Tests: Same number of questions, same time limits, same structure. The exam simulators let you familiarize with the test format and get totally ready for the real one.
- No Sign Up Or Login Required: All of your progress is saved without an account, even if you close your browser. But login can sync your date between web and mobile applications.
- Gamification: The learning process will be divided into small milestones. Let’s make your studying exciting as if you were in some interesting games.
- Personal Study Plan: Just enter your CBEST test date, a study plan will be set up for you. A clear schedule will surely exceed your expectation and get you best preparation for the read shot.
- 3 Interesting Test Modes: 3 different test modes with increased difficult level let you experience the test in various ways.
- Dark Mode: Experience dark theme which is more friendly to your eyes, and get a whole new and marvelous experience.
- No Internet Required: Study on the go conveniently without any Internet connection.
- CBEST Test Bank: 3 features: Weak/ Medium / Strong questions help you clearly determine which area you should pay more attention.
The ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) is a multiple-aptitude battery that...
USMLE Step 1 USMLE Step 1 is a one-day test that is...
Hundreds of exam practice questions at your fingertips. We are Pocket Prep,...
Boost your knowledge & confidence and reduce anxiety before your MCAT exam....
🏆37,000 GRE test takers studied with us last year – IMPROVE your...
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-#1 IELTS EXAM PRACTICE TEST APP:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-IELTS Success Exam Test Practice is a...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.