Free version of Misadventures of Laura Silver, which is an award-winning story game made by the Attic Salt.
“It shows great potential in terms of where the visual novel genre is going.”
“Production values are excellent. Screens are less static than most visual novels.”
-Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Pilsen, Czechoslovakia, 1935.
During the interwar period, detective and gun enthusiast extraordinaire Laura Silver and her companion, former police officer Orewell Cooper, are sent to Czechoslovakia to a rather peculiar investigation.
Their target? A mysterious creature lurking in the murky waters of Pilsen. They're tasked with researching the mythical beast of Czechoslovakia, named the Vodnik.
After their arrival, they are ready to investigate, disguised as two journalists. However, following a suspicious death in the hotel, their plans are interrupted.
Also, who is this lost child sitting out in the cold?
• Solve the murder case, investigate around the hotel and interrogate characters in this engaging interactive fiction!
• Play as a trigger-happy, capable (!) detective in this interactive fiction! Can you save them from all of this havoc?
• 8 hours of visual novel gameplay with point and click minigames, background music, sound effects.
• Your choices influence the direction the story will take! Make your choices well and choose your adventure to reach an ending.
• There are multiple endings to discover, will you be able to survive?
• Art gallery that you can find visual novel art contest participants, in-game CGs and BGs.
• Explore the mystery of Europe and try to solve the case of the Vodnik, a mythical beast of Czechoslovakia in this engaging anime visual novel!
• Play offline! No wi-fi or internet connection is needed to play!
• Award-winning "Best indie game of 2019"
★New Visual Novel by "Mysterious Forum and 7 Rumors" developer!!★It’s a completely...
Google Indie Game Festival Top10 winning Visual Novel!Here comes a Visual Novel,...
■Synopsis■You've lived in Bunker 612 your entire life. After a devastating war...
“YuMe” is a dream-like, fantasy hidden objects game. The game follows the...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.