ABApp is the first app entirely dedicated to the world of autism, designed and developed for educators in this field and parents of autistic children. Excellent for both entertainment and therapy hours. The core points of the app are:
• Results: Our App is able to make your child achieve results, thanks to games and activities designed for this purpose.
• Simplicity: The App is also accessible to those who are not familiar with technology: simple, effective and functional!
• Flexibility: Content suitable for all ages and all levels of autism!
Updates: New activities with each app update to increase and renew learning and fun!
• Artificial Intelligence: The app automatically monitors user activity during use and increases or decreases the level of difficulty according to the data collected.
• Sharing: One of the most ambitious aims is to collect data in a completely anonymous way and make it available both to the users themselves and to third parties for research!
All our products are developed taking into account ABA methodologies and exploiting the concept of "reinforcement", a tool that involves children in view of something they want.
In recent times, with the advent of technology, tablets and smartphones have become recreational devices for children of all ages. In the context of the ABA method these devices are often considered as a reinforcement, therefore presenting cognitive activities through the electronic device is not seen as a task to be performed but as something pleasant.
ABApp exploits this aspect to its advantage, offering a wide range of activities to children that can transform their emerging skills into learned skills in a pleasant and natural way.
The available activities range from purely playful and entertaining to those aimed at developing different cognitive or even motor skills.
For each activity there are several levels of difficulty. The App, in a completely automatic way, increases or decreases this level by analysing the child's behaviour: the difficulty will increase if children succeed in the activity in a confident way or will decrease if they encounter too many obstacles and difficulties.
Another aspect of the ABA method is measurement: data must be collected. Data collection allows us to understand whether a specific activity is effective. The App tracks the child's results for each activity, making them available through easy-to-read graphs and indexes. Moreover, all this data is automatically processed and stored (completely anonymously) on a central server. Thanks to this database the guardian/parent/educator will be able to compare the user's results with an average figure referring to all children of the same sex and age for the selected activity.
The App is addressed to families, educators and therapists. It is developed so that you can manage different profiles, one for each child/user. In this way an educator or a therapist will be able to use the App with multiple users, keeping for each of them the difficulty levels, the progress for each activity, the data and the usage statistics.