Note: Currently, GoToll can only be used on toll roads in Virginia.
GoToll is a new app that lets you pay for toll road travel with just your phone – no tag needed. No pre-loading, no paperwork, and no commitment. Just download the app and GO.
GoToll uses your phone's GPS to log your trips in real time. Review and pay as you go, trip-by-trip. You're in complete control.
How it works:
GoToll uses your phone's GPS to track your toll road trips in real time. When you travel on an eligible toll road, your location and license plate is detected and the app creates a trip. After your trip, you’ll receive a notification. Then, you can pay in the app.
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3.
1. Download GoToll
2. Add your license plate and credit card
3. Drive through cashless toll lanes throughout Virginia
A better way to go:
• Track toll-road spending
• Plan ahead by viewing real-time toll prices and travel conditions
• View trip details, manage your payment methods, and update vehicle information from the palm of your hand
GoToll works on the following toll roads in Virginia.
• 95 Express Lanes
• 495 Express Lanes
• 395 Express Lanes
• 66 Express Lanes
• Dulles Toll Road
• 64 Express Lanes
• Elizabeth River Tunnels (Midtown)
• Elizabeth River Tunnels (Downtown)
• South Norfolk Jordan Bridge
• Dominion Boulevard
• Chesapeake Expressway
• Coleman Bridge
Questions? Feel free to send us a note at [email protected]