Ever been frustrated at Pittsburgh's bus schedule? Ever get frustrated that the buses never come on time? Why not just plan your transportation around Pittsburgh, PA, based on realtime tracking!
• select up to 10 buses at one time
• see the the buses move on the map in realtime
• clicking on the bus will give its ETA to its next 8 stops
• see the bus stops for selected routes when zoomed in at a certain level
• clicking on stops shows ETAs to buses for all currently selected buses
Port Authority has released their realtime tracking API from this website (http://truetime.portauthority.org/bustime/home.jsp). This means that the data we relay to you is official. As of December 2015, the app now tracks 99 buses and 1 shuttle!
This app is open source: https://github.com/rectangle-dbmi/Realtime-Port-Authority/
Recent news will be posted on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PATRealtimeTracker
DISCLAIMER: We are not responsible for which buses and routes are being tracked as we are only getting the information from Port Authority. If a certain route or bus is not on our app, this is most likely not our fault but of Port Authority. If the map is empty, please report this to our Play Store email or create an issue on our Github above immediately.
• android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - This is required to Center the App's location on you.
• android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION (App will ask permission for this in Android M)- Same deal as above but with more accuracy.
• android.permission.INTERNET - This is used to be able to retrieve data for Google Maps and the Port Authority TrueTime API
• android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (No longer in Android 6.0) - This is for Google Maps Caching
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (No longer in Android 6.0) - Google Maps caching purposes as well as ability to save the app on the external storage. Without this, the app crashes.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - App needs to know state of network in order to find out if internet is available so realtime information can be updated
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - App needs to know state of wifi in orer to find out if internet is available so realtime information can be updated
• android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - App needs to listen to changes in wifi state to inform user if internet has died and needs reconnected
Track And Earn Points With Every Purchase At NORMS Restaurants!Welcome to NORMS...
Introducing RIDGID Link, a new mobile platform that interfaces with RIDGID® tools...
Designed specifically for Independent SMART Repairers, Small Auto Bodyshops & Auto Recons.Try...
Truckster is your hub for everything food trucks. Find trucks, breweries, truck/brewery...
If you're looking for "everything local," Patch is the app for you....
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.