Official Android 4+ port of the popular strongSwan VPN solution.
# FEATURES AND LIMITATIONS #
* Uses the VpnService API featured by Android 4+. Devices by some manufacturers seem to lack support for this - strongSwan VPN Client won't work on these devices!
* Uses the IKEv2 key exchange protocol (IKEv1 is not supported)
* Uses IPsec for data traffic (L2TP is not supported)
* Full support for changed connectivity and mobility through MOBIKE (or reauthentication)
* Supports username/password EAP authentication (namely EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-MD5 and EAP-GTC) as well as RSA/ECDSA private key/certificate authentication to authenticate users, EAP-TLS with client certificates is also supported
* Combined RSA/ECDSA and EAP authentication is supported by using two authentication rounds as defined in RFC 4739
* VPN server certificates are verified against the CA certificates pre-installed or installed by the user on the system. The CA or server certificates used to authenticate the server can also be imported directly into the app.
* IKEv2 fragmentation is supported if the VPN server supports it (strongSwan does so since 5.2.1)
* Split-tunneling allows sending only certain traffic through the VPN and/or excluding specific traffic from it
* Per-app VPN allows limiting the VPN connection to specific apps, or exclude them from using it
* The IPsec implementation currently supports the AES-CBC, AES-GCM, ChaCha20/Poly1305 and SHA1/SHA2 algorithms
* Passwords are currently stored as cleartext in the database (only if stored with a profile)
* VPN profiles may be imported from files (this is the only reason why the app requests android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE)
Details and a changelog can be found on our wiki: https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/AndroidVPNClient
# EXAMPLE SERVER CONFIGURATION #
Example server configurations may be found on our wiki: https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/AndroidVPNClient#Server-Configuration
Please note that the host name (or IP address) configured with a VPN profile in the app *must be* contained in the server certificate as subjectAltName extension.
# FEEDBACK #
Please post bug reports and feature requests on our wiki: https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/issues
If you do so, please include information about your device (manufacturer, model, OS version etc.).
The log file written by the key exchange service can be sent directly from within the application.
Our revamped Android app is finally here. We developed the new application in-house to improve security and efficiency, with bug fixes and an easy-to-use interface. Take complete control of your internet with BulletVPN, designed to bring you safe and unrestricted web access. 30-day money-back guarantee.
Improved Interface & Design
We took things from smooth to smoother with our newly-designed app, which is even easier to use now.
• Brand new codebase from scratch for better efficiency and speed
• Improved design
• Server categories
• Connection status in notifications
• Manage connection from notifications
• Launch app from notifications
• Dark and Light app themes
• Split Tunneling
Grade-A Security & Privacy
Protect your personal data from hackers, ISPs, and every other eavesdropper with top-of-the-line security.
• Military-grade AES 256-bit encryption.
• Strict zero-logs policy
• Customized kill switch and BulletShield
• OpenVPN, L2TP, IPSec, and IKEv2 VPN protocols
• IP check tool
• DNS, IP, and WebRTC leak protection
• Auto-reconnect on connection drop
• Auto-connect on WiFi change (safest for public WiFi)
Unlimited Internet Access
Connect to our reliable, global server network and enjoy an online world free of geo-restrictions, blackouts, and censorship.
• Server locations in 55+ countries (and growing)
• Channel-dedicated servers
• Perfect unblocking record
• P2P support
High-Speed Streaming and Gaming
Enjoy your favorite shows, sports, and games without worrying about latency, lag, or ISP throttling.
• 4K-supported servers
• Connected server latency
Wide Device Support
Install or set up the BulletVPN app on your favorite device and get online privacy and freedom wherever you go.
• Android version supported >= 5.0 and above
• Enhanced Android TV support
• BulletDNS for Smart TVs and gaming consoles
• Also works with PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, FireTV, and more
• 6 simultaneous connections with unlimited device switching
5-Star Customer Service
Got questions? Contact our expert customer support team at any time, and you’ll be up and running in a jiffy.
• 24/7 email, ticket, and live chat support
• Easy setup guides
• Help center and FAQs
• Better customer support features
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Try BulletVPN risk-free for 30 days. Get your money back if you’re not satisfied.
VPN Proxy One Pro is the best Virtual Private Network (VPN) for Android devices.
VPN Proxy One Pro masks your IP address, encrypts your Internet traffic, turns a public WiFi into a private network, and helps unblock sites and apps on your Android device so you can access any restricted content safely and anonymously.
Protect your online security and privacy with VPN Proxy One Pro today. Enjoy a fast and unlimited Internet connection with just one click. A 7-day free trial is provided.
💪Core Features of VPN Proxy One Pro
✅Bypass geo-restrictions and unblock restricted contents:
Mask your IP address and encrypt all your traffic to access geo-blocked media, videos, streams, apps, and more.
✅Secure all online activities:
Hide your IP address, identity, and location from trackers to have maximum privacy and security.
✅ Fast & unlimited Bandwidth
Deploy advanced servers worldwide with no bandwidth or traffic limitation so you can easily enjoy stream videos, live sports broadcast, TV shows, games, and other online services.
✅ Automatic Protection:
The Automatic VPN feature helps identify potential risks within your network connection. When connecting to unsecure networks, VPN Proxy One Pro is automatically turned on in an instant.
✅ Network vulnerability check:
Once launched, VPN Proxy One Pro instantly scans your network for vulnerabilities and security risks.
✅ Multiple servers around the world:
VPN Proxy One Pro servers are deployed around the world, including US, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore.
✅ Easy to set up and use:
Easy to set up and get connected with a simple touch.
✅ Instant customer support:
24/7 customer support from the customer success team.
Looking for a VPN? You probably value your personal privacy and your security.
Some of our competitors claim they value privacy. Orchid is one of the FEW that has ZERO trackers, cookies, pixels, or 3rd party marketing - unlike many competitors - making our VPN a 2020 CNET Innovation Award winner.
Protect any or ALL of your devices from thieves, hackers, government monitoring... instantly. And, access blocked content like overseas streaming services that are only available in local regions.
✅ Start for as little as $1.
✅ Zero commitment.
✅ Zero tracking.
✅ Zero contracts.
Are you a techie like us? Great! Here's more:
-Open Source project on GitHub @OrchidTechnologies
-Third party audits by Certora and Consensys Diligence on all decentralized smart contracts
Bitmask is a VPN client using OpenVPN with automatic configuration. Just enter your account information from any compatible service provider and away you go.
By encrypting and securely routing all your network traffic through your Bitmask-compatible service provider, Bitmask is able to prevent many forms of censorship and surveillance.
FAQ: we ask for the sd card read/write permission because we're using a special area from it to store custom providers added by you. If you update to Android 5, you'll see we don't ask for that permission because that version lets the apps use the special zone for free (because it's app-indenpendent).
Bitmask is an open source VPN client, distributed under the GPLv3 license. See https://github.com/leapcode/bitmask_android
Translations greatly appreciated at our Transifex project: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/bitmask-android
If you experience problems or want to have bleeding edge versions, please join our Beta testers group:
Tailscale is a mesh VPN alternative that makes it easy to connect your devices, wherever they are. No more fighting configuration or firewall ports. Built on WireGuard®, Tailscale enables an incremental shift to zero-trust networking by implementing “always-on” remote access. This guarantees a consistent, portable, and secure experience independent of physical location.
WireGuard is a registered trademark of Jason A. Donenfeld.
Try2Catch - The Best Private & Secure VPN application for quick, secure and anonymous connections when you use public or semi-public WiFi hotspot networks. Get secure and unlimited access to your favorite blocked websites whenever you are.
Install Try2Catch for the following features:
Unblocked Websites and Apps
You can unblock any apps and websites using free & unlimited VPN Try2Catch and get access to bypass geo-restricted social networks, download multimedia files, etc.
Anonymous Connection and Privacy Protection
Using a VPN, your IP and location will be changed and your activities can no longer be tracked on the Internet.
You no longer need to register to use all functionality of the application.
Super Fast Speed
Connect successfully and quickly as a hare with high and stable VPN speed.
VPN GEOs Coverage
VPN Try2Catch provides top required geos such as US, Turkey, Russia, and others.
How it works:
VPN service is an effective way of establishing safe virtual connections by creating a private tunnel over the internet to its secure servers. All data that travels through this tunnel is encrypted so that only you and a person you share it with can see it. One of the main objectives of a VPN service is to secure your online privacy and hide your actual IP address and location
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.