GitNex is an open-source Android client for Git repository management tool Gitea.
Please open issues for bugs, features instead of asking in reviews. I would appreciate that, and will help fix the problem or implement the feature. Thank You!
- Multiple accounts support
- File and directory browser
- File viewer
- Create files
- Login via Token
- Merge pull request
- Offline mode(cache)
- Explore repositories
- Diff view of PR files for public repositories
- Repositories list
- Organizations list
- Create new repository / organization
- Search/filter repositories / organizations / issues etc
- Profile view
- Issues list
- Issue comments
- Comment on issues
- Create new issue with multiple assignee, labels and add milestone, due date to it
- Create labels
- Edit / delete labels
- Milestones list
- Create new milestone
- Branches list
- Releases with source download
- Collaborators view for repository
- Markdown support
- Emoji support
- Extensive Settings
- Option to access local non-https installs
- 2FA OTP support
- Switch branches in File browser
- Repository commits
- Self signed cert support
- Theme auto switcher
- Delete comments
- Configure app cache from settings
More features - https://codeberg.org/gitnex/GitNex/wiki/Features
Source code: https://codeberg.org/gitnex/GitNex
Turn your mobile into a hub for all your projects. Track work,...
Penn State Go is Penn State’s official mobile app offering content specific...
Like sending emails to yourself for reminders, notes, and to-dos?Do it with...
Syncplicity is an intuitive, enterprise grade, solution that provides secure access to...
The Control4 app turns your Android phone or tablet into the ultimate...
Control your Hombli devices from anywhere in the world!With the user-friendly Hombli...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.