It's just a few weeks until Election Day, are you ready? In our completely reimagined, Cast Your Vote, you'll discover what it takes to become an informed voter - from knowing where you stand on important issues to uncovering what you need to know about candidates.
This new version of Cast Your Vote allows you to:
- Watch candidates engage with issues in Town Hall debates
- Collect candidate notes through in-game apps
- Identify issues that matter to you and rate candidate responses
- New features: voice over, Spanish translation, glossary
- Player support through the Candidate Notes Analyzer
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Cast Your Vote. Just visit X.
Learning Objectives: Your students will:
- Establish, explain and apply criteria useful in selecting political leaders.
- Evaluate candidates based on their qualifications, experience, voting record, endorsements, and messaging.
- Evaluate information and arguments from various sources to identify stands taken by candidates on issues.
- Compare different perspectives and prioritize issues according to personal views.
Do you like running things? Do something that no one else can:...
Ever wanted to be the President of the United States for a...
Race to Ratify drops you into 1787, where the ink is still...
Want to make some laws? You can in LawCraft, where you play...
Grab the keys and get behind the wheel! It’s your turn to...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.