APRSdroid is an APRS application for Amateur Radio (HAM) operators. It allows reporting your position as well as sending and receiving messages. It also conveniently displays nearby stations as a list or on a map.
Feel free to contact the author via e-mail with any issues you might encounter. If you are not satisfied, you will get a refund, no questions asked. As there is no way to reply to Play user reviews or to see who wrote them, please use e-mail!
To make full use of APRSdroid, you will need an APRS-IS passcode for your callsign. You can request one in advance at http://aprsdroid.org/passcode/
APRSdroid is Open Source Software written in Scala and licensed under the GPLv2.
The APRSdroid features are:
* See what is going on on APRS with the Hub View or on the map
* One-time or periodic position reporting to APRS
* APRS Messaging support
* Get detailed information about a station
* Follow the movement of a station on the map
* Support for GPS and network location
* Bi-directional APRS-IS support via TCP and AFSK
* Unidirectional position reporting via UDP and HTTP
* Bluetooth TNC support (beta quality)
* Status Bar notification when running and for incoming messages
* AFSK decoding via microphone
* Smart beaconing
The following features are planned for the next months:
* Position reporting profiles
* Tablet UI
* USB serial support
APRSdroid requires some permissions on Android: http://aprsdroid.org/permissions/
Easily find Amateur (Ham) Radio Repeaters across the World.
Decode and encode RTTY with build-in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
Access EchoLink anywhere, anytime, from your Android phone or tablet!
Take your HAM radio transceiver in your pocket
PSK31 and PSK63 for Ham Radio
View the US amateur radio band plan and band restrictions
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.