Access HD video from your OpenEye Apex Server software with the new OpenEye Mobile app, powered by OpenEye Web Services. OWS and Web Connect automatically eliminate the need to load recorders and connection settings. Now you can manage permissions for hundreds of users with ease, streamline the process of accessing recorders and settings, and use new tools to reduce the overhead of managing your video system.
For more information about Web Connect and OWS, visit the OpenEye website: http://www.openeye.net/products/software/web-connect
• Web Connect automatically loads all recorder connection settings
• Receive notifications from web services event and health alerts. (Review the web services Alert Rules - Users/Notifications section and enable the Push Notifications option)
• Display video from multiple camera views
• Rotate your device to view video in landscape mode
• Swipe across the screen to switch between cameras
• Search video by time and date
• Specialized search for motion, sensor, intrusion, access, analytics, and queue events
• 2-way audio
• Listen to recorded audio
• Digital Zoom for live and recorded video
• Select video stream quality for low bandwidth connections
• Load recorders manually for direct connection
• Control of PTZ capable cameras
• Multi-factor authentication
• Export video clips to the cloud
It is strongly recommend this app be used on a secure Wi-Fi network. Streaming high definition video over cellular networks can consume large amounts of data and deplete battery life.
The OpenEye MDVR HD app allows you to view live video remotely...
EasyMobile HD from OpenEye allows you to view surveillance video from any...
EasyMobile 2 from OpenEye allows you to view surveillance video from any...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.