MedTouch is a professional app dedicated for ultrasound doctors designed by Mindray. It provides you with a smarter way to remote control the ultrasound system, remote access and download patient data via WiFi by your portable smart devices. The built-in tutorial software iScanHelper helps beginners to quickly grasp knowledge of “How & What” of ultrasound scanning.
1) Remote control: Users can remote control the ultrasound system by adjusting its imaging functions and most frequently used parameters.
2) Remote review: Users can remote review the patient information which is stored in ultrasound system and even download the patient data.
3) Download management: Users can check the patient data download progress and status.
4) Local browse: Users can browse the patient data including ultrasound images and cine loops.
5) iScanHelper: Users can learn “How & What” of ultrasound scanning with this tutorial software.
6) Setting: Providing basic setting functions and software information.
Be a Happy Being!
EchoSource (from the creators of the mobile Apps ECGsource and CathSource) is a medical reference devoted exclusively to echocardiography.
The Neuroanatomy SecondLook™ application is a study aid that provides a series of neuroanatomical images for users to self-test their level of knowledge and ability to recognize structures within the human central nervous system.
QuitGuide is a free smartphone app that can help you quit smoking.
Find your personal Bach Flower remedies quickly and accurately!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.