Boost your time management and get better results in your daily tasks with the Pomodoro Technique®!
This technique is really simple. This method was developed in the late 80's and consists in dividing your task into 25 minutes intervals separated by short breaks.
Here's how it works:
1) Pick a task you need to accomplish
2) Set a timer for 25 minutes and start working
3) When the time rings, take a 3-5 minute break
4) Every fourth break should be long 15-25 minutes
* multiple tasks supported (with statistics)
* pausable timer
* battery friendly
* sound and vibration notifications
* works in the background
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo.
This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
It’s time to balance work and rest time, and keep your productivity...
*****There are six steps in the original technique***** 1. Decide on...
Focusmeter helps you to track your focus & rest for better productivity...
Glan is an app to boost your focus at work or while...
With minimalist dark and light themes, Refocus lets you focus on your...
Engross is a combination of Pomodoro Inspired Timer with Todo list and...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.