● Scan the QR code on the drive‘s faceplate or nameplate and get easy access to full product information, technical data, catalogs, and troubleshooting.
● Edit parameters, operate the drive and monitor the drive condition in real-time by connecting the drive via USB or Bluetooth.(See notes 1 and 2)
● Backup your inverter parameters in the YASKAWA Drive Cloud to have them ready when you need them, anywhere and anytime.
1: The USB connection uses the USB host function of your smartphone (USB on the go, USB-OTG). Consult the manual or the manufacturer of your device to find out if this function is supported by your device.
The drive is equipped with a type B Mini-USB port. Use a USB-OTG cable with a matching connector.
2: To establish a Bluetooth connection, the optional “Bluetooth LCD Keypad” is required.
● Supported drive: GA700 , GA500
● Supported Android versions: Android 6.0 , 7.0 , 7.1 , 8.0 , 8.1 ,9.0 ,10.0
※ Error-free operation cannot be guaranteed. Please notify us of any problems or errors.
”Android”, “Google Chrome” are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
”Bluetooth” is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG. Maximum communication distance of the Bluetooth connection is about 10 m. Communication distance may be shorter depending on the used smartphone and other conditions.
First Source Federal Credit Union’s free mobile banking application.Bank 24/7Manage accounts and...
This application provides a collection of third party libraries, as a developer...
Experience award-winning mobile banking with WaFd Bank. These cutting-edge digital tools allow...
With the Metro Credit Union Mobile Banking app, you can check your...
This is a free mobile banking app for members of Water and...
Self employed? Business expense tracking shouldn't be your main job! Accounting for...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.