Canon Mobile File Transfer is an application for professional photographers to transfer photographed images to FTP, FTPS, or SFTP servers via mobile devices.
- Transfer camera images to mobile devices.
- Upload camera images to FTP, FTPS, or SFTP servers.
- "Auto transfer" for capturing and transferring images captured by the camera as they are, "Filter transfer" for transferring images based on set conditions, and "Select images to transfer" for transferring images by selecting specific images from the images in the camera are possible.
- Metadata, such as the photographer's name and image license information, can be added to images based on standards established by the IPTC*.
- For images to be transferred to FTP, SFTP, or FTPS servers, voice memos can be added and IPTC* metadata can be edited in the application.
- EOS-1D X Mark II (Firmware Version 1.1.0+) attached WFT**
- EOS-1D X Mark III (Firmware Version 1.2.0+)
- EOS R3
- EOS R5
- EOS R6
Android 9.0 / 10.0 / 11.0 / 12.0
- If application does not operate properly, try again after shutting down the application.
- Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
*IPTC： International Press Telecommunications Council
**WFT： Wireless File Transmitter