QuantiCALC - Professional edition
QuantiCALC is a simple, but powerful building / construction estimation & costing system designed for use by general contractors, DIY builders, architects and quantity surveyors. The app allows you to quickly create professional cost & quantity estimates for small to medium sized masonry construction projects. With only a few taps of your finger you can add some cost items, enter the specs and quantities, and generate a detailed bill of costs and quantities for your next construction project in no time!
Quantify all materials, labour and other related costs needed to complete a masonry building project in just 3 simple steps!
STEP 1 – COST TEMPLATE: Setup a new cost template with the pricing of building materials in your area, or modify one of the existing cost samples shipped with the app.
STEP 2 – SPECIFICATION TEMPLATE: The next step is to setup a specification template relevant to your local building codes and standards, for example brick size, floor slab, roof pitch etc.
STEP 3 – ENTER PROJECT DATA: Once the costing and specification templates have been set up successfully, the final step is to create a new project and fill in the relevant project data with quantities taken from the proposed building’s floor plans.
NOTE: Multiple costing & specification templates can be saved, edited or duplicated and used for future project reports. You can save time by creating ‘standard’ cost & spec templates for the types of projects that you frequently estimate.
Creating an Estimate
Finally, click on ‘Generate bill of quantities’ and hey presto, QuantiCALC will automatically do all the material & cost calculations, based on the data entered and generate a total estimated project cost report in a clean and professional layout! The layout can then be shared as an HTML table, CSV data for excel spreadsheet or PDF for printing.
How it works
The user enters the proposed building’s floor size, as well as the total length and height of all walls measured from the floor plan & sections. (The easiest way to measure the total wall length, is to use a highlighter and a ruler and mark off all the walls on a 1:100 floor plan, and count them all together). Other quantities such as windows, doors, sanitary & electrical items are also entered.
The app will then accurately calculate the quantities such as number of bricks, cement & sand required for the walls, foundations, floor slabs as well as roof, windows, doors, ceilings, cornices, floor finishes, skirting, plaster and paint quantities based on the selected cost and specification templates.
Who will benefit from using QuantiCALC?
• General Contractors
• Small Builders
• DIY Enthusiasts / Prospective home owners
• Quantity surveyors
• And more!
What type of building projects is QuantiCALC suitable for?
• Any small to medium sized masonry type construction projects (Houses, schools, utility buildings etc.)
• Ideal for quantifying & pricing single or double storey plastered brick or block buildings
• For use with floor plans documented in metric units. (Unfortunately, currently no support for Imperial units)
What format can the cost estimate be exported to?
• HTML table
• CSV data for use in Excel or other spreadsheet software
• Save time – Create building cost estimates quickly and easily
• A user-friendly interface designed with ease-of-use as a top priority
• Accurate report / results ideal for masonry (brick/block) construction projects
• Efficient building project costing in an easy-to-use single suite on any mobile device.
• Convenience – Export data to HTML, CSV
• App includes cost & spec samples for India, Spain, UK, Australia & South Africa
• Offline - Works 100% offline, no internet connection required!
Get QuantiCALC today. This is construction material estimation made easy!
PaintCALC is a powerful paint quantity estimation & costing system designed for...
Sudoku is a logic-based number puzzle game and the goal is to...
WordAce is the ultimate Swedish dictionary, word finder, anagram solver and crossword...
WordAce is the ultimate Polish dictionary, word finder, anagram solver and crossword...
WordAce is the ultimate Turkish dictionary, word finder, anagram solver and crossword...
WordAce is the ultimate Portuguese dictionary, word finder, anagram solver and crossword...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.