Build your first DiY project with the help of the Sensate Monitor App, or use the advantages of the platform for your own project. Use the ESP8266, ESP-12e, ESP-12f, ESP-12s, ESP07, NodeMCU, WeMos D1 chips and much more. Soon also Arduino Uno and ESP32 !
The Sensate Monitor App offers:
- Several DiY tutorials incl. parts lists in different levels of difficulty
- Support for many sensors for temperature, humidity and more such as DHT-11, DHT-22, DS18B20, BME280, BMP280, PT100, PT1000, capacitive moisture sensors and more.
- Configure your electronics ideally for your requirements - without any programming knowledge!
- Configure the app ideal for the requirements of your own project
- Access to real-time and historical data of your sensors.
- Use your individual electronics project with IFTTT - without programming!
- much more in the near future
Sensate now also supports the power saving mode, i.e. your electronics can now run on batteries for several months! More information can be found on the Sensate website and in the manuals!