Curio is the best way to listen to audio journalism from leading newspapers and magazines, any time, anywhere.
Download now and discover handpicked stories from over 30 publications, including The Economist, The Guardian, Financial Times, Bloomberg, The Washington Post, Aeon and many more.
Find out why cats have existential crises, if you should go on a sabbatical and whether artificial intelligence should be more or less intelligent.
HOW IT WORKS
We have three different plans for you:
• Free - Listen to 10 free tracks of your choice
• Monthly premium - $7.99/month
• Annual premium - $59.99/year, our most popular and cost-effective plan with a 7-day free trial (Don’t like it? Cancel it before the end of the trial, and you won’t be charged)
• Ad-free listening
• Unlimited access to thousands of hours of audio from The Economist, The Guardian, Financial Times, Bloomberg, The Washington Post, Aeon and more
• Unlimited downloads to listen offline
• Unlimited bookmarks and saves on stories
• Personalised recommendations and curated playlists
You can cancel your annual plan at any time during the first 7 days via the Play Store settings, and we won't charge you. You may also manage your subscription plan and turn off auto-renewal by going to your account settings after purchase.
Please note that your subscription plan automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period (either the $7.99 at the end of your current month for the monthly plan or $59.99 at the end of your current year for the annual plan).
Any unused portion of free tracks or a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Audm presents the world's best long-form journalism, read aloud word-for-word by celebrated audiobook narrators.
The McKinsey Insights app offers business news and analysis on the biggest issues facing senior executives today--from leadership and corporate strategy to the future of work and AI's impact on business and society.
How can you become the smartest person in the room?
Wizdom brings you Insights from the World's Best Books, Courses, Podcasts, Articles, Publications and more!
Welcome to the Economist VR app, which provides access to virtual-reality content from the world’s most influential news publication.
Unlock knowledge with Perlego’s online library of academic resources and tools, trusted by students worldwide.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.