300 IELTS listening tests
IELTS LISTENING TESTS (30 minutes)
Candidates listen to four recorded texts, monologues and conversations by a range of native speakers, and write their answers to a series of questions. These include questions which test the ability to understand main ideas and detailed factual information, ability to understand the opinions and attitudes of speakers, ability to understand the purpose of what is said and ability to follow the development of ideas. A variety of voices and native-speaker accents is used and you will hear each section only once.
– Part 1: A conversation between two people set in an everyday social context, e.g. a conversation in an accommodation agency.
– Part 2: A monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
– Part 3: A conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context, e.g. a university tutor and a student discussing an assignment.
– Part 4: A monologue on an academic subject, e.g. a university lecture.
- 300 IELTS listening tests
- All Cambridge tests
- Collins, Borron listening tests
IELTS Speaking 2021 - 2022 app. Latest IELTS Speaking part-1, Cue-Card Topics
One app for all 4 IELTS modules, Academic and General IELTS Reading & Listening
IELTS Practice & IELTS Test is the best way to prepare for the IELTS exam.
IELTS Speaking Pro give you the taste of real IELTS test with lots of samples.
IELTS Speaking Pro: easy to get IELTS Speaking Band 9.
This is a free application help you improve IELTS listening & speaking skills.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.