The EzWIC app is for families in the Arizona, American Samoa, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), Guam, and Navajo Nation Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Programs. Shopping for WIC foods in the grocery store can be confusing and hard, and this app makes it easier. You can view the Food List in the app to see what types of foods are WIC approved. You can also scan the barcode of a food with your phone and the app will tell you if it is WIC approved.
Register your eWIC card for additional features:
• Scan the barcode of a food with your phone and the app will show if you can buy the food with your eWIC card and will display the available benefits. This will help avoid awkward situations in the checkout lane.
• Check your latest benefit balance at any time.
For Arizona WIC Program only:
• Use Clinic Search to find a nearby WIC clinic.
• Use Vendor Search to find a nearby WIC Vendor.
• Submit a complaint against WIC Participants, WIC Staff, or WIC Vendors.
• Register your eWIC card to view upcoming appointments and receive/manage appointment notifications.
• Register your eWIC card to receive and manage additional notifications:
• Forgot documents
• Food benefits expiring soon
• Food benefits expired
Manage your health care from anywhere with the Blue Shield of California...
Our secure app makes managing your health and benefit accounts easy through...
This is a sponsored program. You must be an eligible sponsored member...
Dupaco’s free Shine Mobile Banking is a secure way to access and...
The Healthfirst NY Mobile App keeps access to healthcare close at hand....
The myCigna app gives you a new and improved way to easily...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.