The perfect app to organize casual tournaments, with up to 256 participants.
PLEASE checkout the free version (versus free - linked somewhere on this page) before you consider to purchase versus! With the free version you have all the features available, except that you are limited to 8 participants for a tournament!
Supported tournament types:
* Single Elimination (Knockout) - up to 256 participants
* Double Elimination - up to 256 participants
* Round Robin (League Mode) - up to 80 participants
* King of the Hill - up to 100 participants
* Team Elimination - up to 100 participants
* versus is a generic tournament generator / organizer / manager. Use it to organize any kind of sports competition, cup, bracket, tourney, joust, championship, playoffs, grandslam, league etc. …
* Create, generate or import players. Once created, you can use them in every future tournament.
* Just select the tournament type and the players to participate. Once started, you can switch between the tournament overview and the current match(es).
* Highly flexible seeding mechanisms (random, fair, manual, etc.)
* Simple and intuitive, easy-to-use interface: Move (drag with one finger) or zoom (pinch with two fingers) the bracket. Double-tap or long-press the match screen for further options.
* Enter scores and decide a match at the match screen or use Quick-Decide at the tournament overview to pick a winner.
* Store or share your tournament (as a png-picture-file) using other apps like Mail, Facebook or Twitter (and many more) at any time!
* Set a date, time, location and description for each match.
* Organize your players in groups and filter them when starting a tournament, e.g. so your video-game competitions don't get mixed up with your other tournaments!
* versus works completely offline
* Tournament archive: Run as many tournaments as you like. You can switch between them whenever you want!
* Players also have a "value"-attribute that indicates the Skill/Points/Level/etc. of a player. It can be used for seeding or in the team-builder.
* Teams Builder - Join your selected players into teams, and have the teams participate in the tournament. Teams can be assigned manually or generated randomly or based on their "value“.
* Statistics: Select players and tournaments to create a table containing various statistics like: matches won/lost/draw, average scores and more.
* Theme Editor: Change the entire look of the tournament overview and match screen with the ability to customize all the colors and icons. Save and manage as many themes as you want.
* Tournament transfer: You can save a tournament to a file and copy it around. Or you can transfer the data from one device to another - wirelessly - to do so, the source-device generates a QR-code and the target device just needs to scan the QR-code. This requires an internet connection.
ALL-NEW 2022-23 SEASON!
CompuSport allows you to follow leagues and tournaments.
RotoBaller.com’s fantasy sports player news updates for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA and NASCAR, all combined into one app.
Do you have troubles to remember all the scores?
Hey Handball app offers the tool which a handball coach may need to create and show his tactics and trainings to the team.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.