The O< Tournament Manager organizes tournaments
- no matter, when and where
- no matter, how many participants
- for all sports where two players or teams play against each other, like Darts, Billard, Foosball, Badminton, Pétanque, as well as fighting or team sports.
- is easy to use,
- allows a quick tournament setup, and
- guarantees a professional tournament management.
- Elimination systems (single, double and complete elimination)
- Round robin
- Swiss ladder system
- Super mêlée / MonsterDYP (Draw Your Partner).
The app does requires access to the device storage in order to save and import tournament data. The app runs without advertisements.
The Free version (mith a limit of maximal 8 players per tournament and deactivated import and export) is also available at google play:
CompuSport allows you to follow leagues and tournaments.
Have you ever thought about creating a tournament for card games (e.g. Magic: the Gathering, Yugioh), board games or others with your friends but did not know how to start it?
Create combinations, training exercises, tactical schemes, game episodes with an Advanced Coach(AdvCoach).
The perfect app to organize casual tournaments, with up to 256 participants.
This free version only allows you to track points for up to 15 players on your team.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.