This app is the perfect tool for your Enigma2 receiver. It displays a TV and radio guide with full prime time support. Browse through your EPG and search for your favorite tv and radio shows. Stream channels and movies to your device. Edit timers and replace your remote control. You need an Enigma2 E2 compatible receivers like dreambox VU+ Gigablue Xtrend Edision Optimuss openATV Octagon Telestar Axas WWIO Opticum Atemio Zgemma and more.
EPG / TV and radio guide:
- Complete EPG for Enigma2 compatible receivers (e.g. dreambox VU+ Gigablue Xtrend Edision Optimuss openATV)
- Time and magazine view
- Prime-Time view for today and next days
- Hourly overview
- Single channel EPG
- Offline mode
- Search mode (EPG, timer and recordings)
- Display and search for alternative shows
- YouTube Trailer support
- IMDb support (using IMDb app or website)
- Support for channel logos/picons (see *1)
- Support for multiple bouquets (only available in premium version)
- Support for multiple connection profiles
- Multiple theme support (dark and light)
- Autotimer support (only premium version)
- Transcoding for mobile streaming (only if supported by receiver, e.g. VU+)
- Bouquet editor
- Display according directory
- Sort by date, size, channel or title
- Delete, move or play a movie
- Stream movies to your device (see *2)
- Manage recording paths and create new folders
- Download recordings
- Display cover if available (see *3)
- Display timer list (active, disabled and finished timers)
- Delete or disable timers (see *4)
- Create and edit timers
- Search for alternatives
- Timer conflict resolution: Displays a dialog to remove concurring timer events on conflict
- Autotimer integration: Supports complete feature set of autotimer plugin including preview
- Offline timer: If no connection to receiver is available, the timer can be saved temorarily and will be added as soon as a connection is available
- Remote control including short and long button press
- "Now playing" mode: Shows active recordings, movies and channels
- Zapping mode: using channel logos to zap to your favourite channel
- Streaming mode: using channel logos to stream your favourite channel to your device (see *2)
- Send messages to the receiver
- Wake on LAN for supported devices (e.g. VU+ Duo2)
- Prime-Time Widget shows your prime time events on your devices desktop
- Streaming Widget enables you to put shortcut buttons on your devices desktop and directly stream a running event
- Enigma2 compatible receiver (e.g. VU+ dreambox Gigablue Xtrend Edision Optimuss openATV Octagon ...)
- Enabled webinterface (OpenWebIf or Webinterface Plugin)
- Enabled FTP server (optional)
- Android 4.0 or up
Note: If you have problems or a feature request, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
*1: Channel logos/picons: To display channel logos, picons need to be installed on your receiver.
*2: Streaming: You need an external app for streaming. There are a lot of supported free streaming apps. Streaming only works if there is a free tuner available. The app dream Player is recommended.
*3: Cover display: A JPG file named like the recording will be used. Using the enigma2 plugin 'Covermanager' or 'Coverfind' automatically downloads covers for you.
*4: Timer deletion: If you are using autotimer plugin to create timers, deleted timers may occur after deletion. Please disable them instead to avoid recreating them.
Use your Android TV as an IPTV-Client.Important: This app is intended to...
Forward notifications from your mobile device immediately to your TV screen using...
The perfect streaming app to stream Live IPTV channels or movie streams...
Use your Android TV as an IP-Client for your Enigma2 receiver e.g....
Forward notifications from your mobile device(s) immediately to your TV screen using...
Use your Android TV as an IP-Client for your TVheadend server. Important:...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.