This app describes the IALA (International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities) recommended buoyage and light aids to maritime navigation using 3D views and a light rendering engine.
It features the following :
- IALA marks and lights inventory with real time 3D and light animations.
- all the rythmic characters of lights with their animations.
- the differents light types/applications as used on charts with 3D and light animations.
- the port traffic signals.
- a light renderer that enables you to render any light.
- a charts section that illustrates/renders navigation at night.
- exhaustive tests to improve your skills progressively .
The app is free, with content restricted to premium users, ad free, and does not require an internet connection. It does not collect or share any user data.
Tags/mots-clés : lights, buoys, IALA, AISM, navigation lights, lighthouse
ColRegs rules 34 to 37 and annex IV
The most complete application that solves the navigation calculations
Seabook Maritime is a freeware handbook application for all Seafarers!
Provides a one stop shop for seafarers in search of vessel information.
Leading nautical app for seafarers with marine IMO rules, maneuvers & colregs.
ColRegs rules 20 to 31 and annex II
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.