Fasten is a friendly fasting tracker app used for intermittent fast or customized fasting regimens. You can customize your fasting time, get reminders & notifications on when you achieve your fasting goal. Fasten allows you to keep track of your daily progress, and set a countdown timer to keep yourself motivated.
Easy, Motivating Tracking System
- Choose how many hours you want to fast
- Keep yourself motivated. See time completed or time remaining
- Get notified when your fasting goal is achieved on a daily basis
- Simple editing: Stop, restart, or modify your fasting time
About Intermittent Fasting:
When you eat, you store energy in the liver as glycogen. But after 10 to 12 of fasting, your glycogen reserves will be deficient, which means you'll start to convert fat into energy for your body and brain. The longer you fast, the more fat you'll burn.
It is recommended to start with a 12-hour fasting window, then work your way up to a 14 or 16-hour window.
Intermittent fasting has several benefits for your body:
* Improves mental clarity and concentration
* Helps with weight and body fat loss
* Lowers blood insulin and sugar levels
* Reversal of type 2 diabetes
* Increased growth hormone
* Lowers blood cholesterol
* Increases muscle gain
* Slows down aging
* Decreases inflammation
* Reduces the risk of cancer
To get the most benefits, try sticking to water, tea, coffee, and no-calorie drinks during your fasting window.
Ways to do intermittent fasting
- Fast for 12 hours a day - Eating window 12 hours
- Fast for 14 hours day - Eating window 10 hours
- Fast for 16 hours - Eating window - 8 hours
- Fast for 2 days a week: 5:2 methods which you eat less than 500 calories two days a week and eat regularly for the other 5 days.
- Alternate day fasting: Eat regularly for one day and restrict your calorie intake to 500 calories the next day.
- A weekly 24-hour fast: Fast for 24 hours one-day fo the week
Fasting helps you to practice mindfulness and enhances your meditation and yoga practice. For centuries, fasting has been used to improve alertness, concentration, and self-discipline. As you go through your fasting window, you'll be practice Mindfulness, by becoming aware of the sensations in your body as you start to experience a bit hunger, but without reacting to it (eating).
Fasting is also known to enhance your yoga and meditation practice as you can bend and twist better with an empty stomach, and focus deeper when you are in a fasting state.
Welzen is the best meditation app to reduce stress, experience less anxiety...
Fasten is a friendly fasting tracker app used for intermittent fast or...
Calculate your BMI, track your weight, and all your body measurements. Keep...
Waten offers a super friendly interface to help you focus on your...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.