***Not sure if the magazine is for you? No problem! Install the FREE app today and enjoy two complimentary issues.***
What If You Could... Access The Minds Of Some Of The World’s Most Respected Wing Chun Teachers 24/7 Right At Your Fingertips?
They say “Knowledge Is Power”. But, more powerful than knowledge is UNDERSTANDING.
Wing Chun Illustrated Magazine is packed with INFORMATIVE and UNBIASED knowledge, as well as PRACTICAL training tips, to significantly BROADEN YOUR UNDERSTANDING of Wing Chun.
Best of all, NO LINEAGE POLITICS!
And did you know that when you take out a 1-YEAR ALL-ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION, you not only get access to the six issues published in a year?
As a BONUS, you also get INSTANT ACCESS to our COMPREHENSIVE COLLECTION of currently 54 back issues!
That’s 3,300 PAGES of bite-size chunks of practical INSIGHTS from world-renown Wing Chun MASTERS with a combined experience of several hundred years!
BY TAKING OUT A 1-YEAR ALL-ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION TODAY, YOU WILL:
- Get access to the six issues published in a year, PLUS get INSTANT ACCESS to our COMPREHENSIVE COLLECTION of currently 54 back issues.
- Get access to bite-size chunks of practical INSIGHTS from world-renown WING CHUN MASTERS with a combined experience of several hundred years!
- Get access to UNBIASED knowledge, as well as PRACTICAL training tips, to significantly BROADEN your UNDERSTANDING of Wing Chun. Best of all, NO LINEAGE POLITICS!
- Get insights into MANY OTHER LINEAGES than “just” Ip Man Wing Chun.
- Be able to CONVENIENTLY read the magazine ON-THE-GO! On the train to work, during your lunch break. Anywhere. Anytime.
- Be able to download the magazine for OFFLINE READING (iOS & Android devices). Got a slow Internet connection? No problem.
- Be able to BOOKMARK pages of interest.
- Be able to use a FREEHAND ANNOTATION TOOL and HIGHLIGHT THE CONTENT of the page.
- Be able to access your subscription on UNLIMITED DEVICES with the same login details.
1-Year All-Access Subscription - $29.99. This subscription gives you access to the six issues published in a year, PLUS you get INSTANT ACCESS to our COMPREHENSIVE COLLECTION of back issues (currently 54).
DOWNLOAD THE APP & GET FREE ISSUES
Install the FREE app today and enjoy two complimentary issues.
WE PUBLISH 6 NEW ISSUES A YEAR
Wing Chun Illustrated is published bi-monthly in February, April, June, August, October, and December.
“This magazine does a fine job in presenting the different lineages of Wing Chun in an unbiased way. It also sets an example that is admirable—one that other Kung Fu styles should follow. I look forward to each issue as the articles are very informative and cover a broad range of topics. Congrats on a job well done.”
—Pedro Cepero Yee, USA
“The simple and profound truth about Wing Chun Illustrated is that it delivers! In a world where bias is omnipresent, hagiography widespread, and superficiality the norm, Wing Chun Illustrated truly does provide a forum for many perspectives and approaches, always with depth and content—meaning that it’s impossible to pick up an issue without gaining new, worthwhile insight into our beloved art. Truly, if one is serious about understanding Wing Chun, regardless of spelling tradition, Wing Chun Illustrated is de rigueur. Consequently, never settle for “just” present and future issues, but do get the full package, including all the back issues!”
—Christian A. Stewart-Ferrer, Denmark
“Always excellently done, always thought-provoking, always interesting content, very well balanced, and always presented with grace and respect for all. I wish that all our Wing Chun brothers and sisters were as mindful in their day-to-day interactions with each other.”
—Larry Butler, USA
“The quality of this magazine is awesome—very professionally done! It is a major contribution to the martial arts world. Thanks for your hard work.”
—Thomas Preston, USA
Updated for Android OS 11!Learn the most popular forms of Tai Chi...
THE NEW FREE APP BY STEPHAN KESTING AND GRAPPLEARTS.COM TO SIMPLY AND...
Updated for Android OS 11!Stream or download these Tai Chi Fit video...
Boxing iTimer is the boxing timer for interval training. It can be...
"Aikido Christian Tissier" is an application produced by iBudokan bringing together a...
Judo reference lets you:- Browse and search techniques - ne-waza/tachi-waza/shime-waza/kansetsu-waza- See frame-by-frame...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.