You can set wallpaper as background or set as lock screen to see your idol every time you miss!
There are hundreds of Hwasa wallpapers that you can use to make your smart phone look cool.
Everything is free and certainly does not require internet.
If you are a fan of Mamamoo and specifically Hwasa then you should download this application right now.
This application is intended only for Mamamoo Hwasa fans.
Mamamoo (Korean: 마마무), sometimes stylized as MAMAMOO, is a South Korean girl group formed by RBW (formerly WA Entertainment) in 2014. The group officially debuted on June 19, 2014, with the single "Mr. Ambiguous". Their debut was considered by some critics as one of the best K-pop debuts of 2014. They are recognized for their retro, jazz, R&B concepts and their strong vocal performances.
Ahn Hye-jin (born July 23, 1995), better known by her stage name Hwasa, is a South Korean singer, songwriter and rapper signed under RBW Entertainment.
HOW TO USE:
1. Open this app.
2. Choose your favorite picture
3. Tap the "Download" button to download and see the image in your gallery
4. Or tap the "Set as wallpaper" button to apply image as wallpaper
5. Your wallpaper has been changed/saved.
- Best selection of Hwasa wallpaper
- High screen image resolution
- The app doesn't need internet. So you can use it everywhere and every time.
- Add to favorite list
- Share wallpaper to your friend. You can save or Share "wallpaper of Sana" to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram Or Line.
- Compatible with 99% of mobile phones and devices.
- Full support for portrait and landscape mode
The images contained on this app is collected from all around the web. It is used for fans only without commercializing purpose.
These images are copyrights of their perspective owners.
Assumes no responsibility for copyrights violation or infringement in the contents on the app.
All copyright and trademarks are owned by their respective owners.
Any request to remove one of the images will be honoured.
In no event shall be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.