2player™ allows you to cast audio and video files between devices on your home network with your Android phone or tablet.
Cast media to Chromecast™ and Android™ TV devices; to connected UPnP™ or DLNA™ media players and smart TVs; or play it right on your Android phone.
Cast media from your Android phone, from UPnP or DLNA media servers; from Windows media libraries, or from Windows shares.
All of your media libraries are at your fingertips, ready to cast to players throughout your home.
A modern, well thought-out user-interface provides easy access, even to large media collections.
• Chromecast devices
• UPnP and DLNA players
• UPnP and DLNA smart TVs
• Kodi Media Player
• Windows Media Player
• Or just play on your phone
• UPnP or DLNA media servers
• Windows Media Server libraries
• Windows network shares
• SMB 2.0 network shares
• Media files on your Android phone
Chromecast subtitle support
• Transcoding of embedded subtitles
• Select external VTT and SRT subtitle files
• Download subtitles from opensubtitles.org
Download content onto your phone from any network media source over WiFi
Arrange Favorite Location shortcuts to put your media libraries at your fingertips
* 2player is not DLNA-certified software. DLNA and UPNP are the trademarks of their respective owners. 2player is not certified by, endorsed by, or recognized by the Digital Living Network Alliance.
Six extravagant screen savers for use while your device is charging, or...
PiPedal Remote is an Android app that allows you to remotely control...
Trial version: in-app purchase for US$3.99 to get the full version.2player™ allows...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.