The Gardens Between is a single-player adventure-puzzle game about time, memory and friendship.
- The Guardian
“An incredibly clever puzzle formula.”
- Nintendo Life
"Full of creative touches and small magical moments."
"A magical journey that’s well worth your time."
“You really need to play it.”
Best friends Arina and Frendt fall into a series of vibrant, dreamlike island gardens peppered with everyday objects from their childhood. Together they embark on an emotional journey that examines the significance of their friendship: the memories they’ve built, what must be let go, and what should never be left behind.
Lost in a mysterious realm where cause and effect are malleable, the friends find that time flows in all directions. Manipulate time to solve puzzles and reach the apex of each isle. Follow the duo as they unpack and explore their significant moments spent together, lighting up constellations and illuminating threads of a bittersweet narrative.
BUILT FOR YOU
• Play offline - anywhere, anytime
• Enjoy uninterrupted: no ads, no in-app payments
• Play your own way with full HID game controller support
• Play comfortably in landscape or portrait view
• Simple design; accessible controls, no text, time pressure or complex UI
• Your progress is safe with Google Play Games cloud saving
• Relaxing, ambient soundtrack by feature-artist Tim Shiel
• 'Best Puzzle Game’ Winner - Webby Awards 2019
• 'Game of the Year' Winner - AGDA 2018
• 'Most Innovative Game' Winner - Game Two 2018
• ‘Best Technology’ Winner - Sense Of Wonder Night 2018
• Plus another twenty industry award nominations. See full list at thegardensbetween.com
• Android 7.0 or newer
• At least 2.5GB ram
• Requires a bit more than 500mb of storage
• For the best gaming experience we recommend high-end phones from 2017, or newer
The Gardens Between is a large game that downloads game data files from Google Play. The READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is required by the Unity Game Engine to read these files from Google Play after they have been downloaded. We do not read any other files or information on your storage.
Video creators, podcast creators, and streamers: We would love to see your content on Youtube, Twitch and beyond! We support and promote channel creators so please feel free to share your experiences with the game. You have our permission to promote and monetize your content.
The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle is a hilarious tongue-in-cheek point and click...
Krystopia: Nova's Journey is a captivating new puzzle adventure where you'll explore...
AntVentor is a short point and click quest game about one unordinary...
With over 17 million units sold worldwide, discover the original title that...
Experience a brand new adventure game set amongst a world of weird...
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine is a hilarious point-and-click adventure in which...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.