Coordinate Converter Plus is a coordinate converter for Android devices. It converts coordinates between the following formats:
1 Latitude / Longitude:
- Decimal degrees (DD.ddd)
- Degrees decimal minutes (DD.mmm)
- Degrees Minutes Seconds (DD MM SS)
2 UTM (WGS84 and Arc1950)
3 MGRS UTM.
-Coordinate conversion is performed from any one of the formats to the other.
-Coordinates can also be acquired from the device's GPS and converted to DDMMSS, DD.mmm, MGRS and UTM simultaneously and displayed on Google Maps.
- Copy and paste coordinates
- Share converted coordinates in any format or all formats via email, sms and other apps
- Display converted coordinates on Google Maps
- Display your GPS location on google maps
- Geoid altitude correction using the EGM96 model
- Elevation presented in meter or feet
- Coordinate conversion and presentation if different formats as you view your location on Map
- Save location
- Calculate distance and bearing
Latest updates [beta]
For ARC-1950 UTM (Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe) conversion try https://tennyapps.com/apps/android/com.tennyson.degrees2utm