Race for the Galaxy is a strategy boardgame where players advance their empire by playing cards to build technological developments or to settle planets. Its core mechanic is a phase choosing game. Players secretly and simultaneously determine which one of seven phases they will lock in, all reveal at once, then execute the phases in order. Will you build an engine to ramp up VP generation on cheapo production planets? Will you invest in exploration and settle rare and valuable VP rich planets? Or will you rush a military conquest to cut off your opponents before they have a chance to develop their strategy.
▪ 2 – 4 player with network multiplayer
▪ Single player mode with advanced neural network AI
▪ Five starting worlds and ninety settlement and development cards
▪ Free promo pack included: New Worlds with six additional starting planets
▪ Gathering Storm and Rebel Vs. Imperium expansions available for purchase
Beep. Buzz. Clang. Zap. SMASH. These are the sounds of a robot race.
Features the Deathtrap Dungeon trilogy by Ian Livingstone.
Your plucky tabletop companion for Sentinels of the Multiverse!
Roll for the Galaxy is a dice game of building space empires.
Defend yourself against the Hive in this deck-building game for 1 to 4 players!
An epic adventure through a land of monsters, traps, and magic.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.