Version for IOS
Presents action in case of the most common diseases, injuries, damage in the home and on the road before the arrival of medical assistance. Errors are pre-medical self-help, consumer manifestations of drug dependence.
Covered the situation with fainting and nose bleeding, fever and food poisoning, insect bites and animals, thermal burns and stinging, a sharp increase in blood pressure, accidents.
How to use
According to the principle of lights:
Green light indicates what you need to do first.
Yellow - which is possible in this situation.
Red about what not to do.
To view the pictures, click once on the smaller copy.
1. Increase in body temperature (flu, ARD)
3. The sharp increase in blood pressure (BP), hypertensive crisis
5. Rhythm disturbance of the heart (arrhythmia)
7. Pain, burning, gravity in the chest. Myocardial infarction
8. Sore throat
10. Pain in the ear
11. Pain in the neck
13. Abdominal pain
14. Allergic reactions
20. Electric shock and lightning
21. Food poisoning or accidental medication, technical fluid
23. Mushroom poisoning
26. Convulsions, epilepsy
30. Frostbite and hypothermia
31. Long-haul flights
32. Bee sting, wasp, bumblebee, hornet
33. Mosquito sting, midge, ant
34. Tick bite
35. Spider Bite
36. Small pets bite (hamsters, mice, rats), dogs, cats, foxes
37. Snake bite
38. Burns from stinging jellyfish, corals, sea anemones, injections of fish
39. Burns from plants
40. Sea urchin needlestick
41. Surface wounds, abrasions
42. Severe bleeding from the wound
43. Bruises, sprains
44. Broken limbs
45. Choked on food, foreign body
46. Eye injury
47. Brain commotion
48. Household poisoning, carbon monoxide, automobile exhaust gases
50. Signs of clinical death
51. Resuscitation techniques
Idea and content:
Chaytsev Viacheslav - a doctor, a scientist, a teacher, a specialist in urgent conditions and preventive medicine with experience on five continents.
Computer embodiment and design
Evgeny Shaposhnikov - engineer, programmer.
Fedorov NM CPR. - MIA, M., 2008.
Chaytsev VG Forming of the life habits and health of the family and the school. - Press, Ryazan, 2009.
David W. Where there is no doctor. 18th pr., U.S.A., 1998.
Ireland on the Sunday Home doctor. Dublin, 2008.
Junior citizen handbook. Metropolitan police. www.ncsb.co.uk
Finally, create an application that will help the symptoms or category to find the cheapest non-prescription medications or cheaper counterparts expensive drugs and generic drugs!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.