A 365 days devotional app based on the timeless classic devotional book Thoughts for the Quiet Hour edited by D.L. Moody updated with digital features for today's smartphones and tablets. Be encouraged as you read the bible and pray daily using this daily devotional app.
The selections given in this volume were first published in the monthly issues of the "Record of Christian Work" and were found very helpful for devotional purposes. They are also a mine of thoughts, to light up the verses quoted. Being of permanent value, it has been thought desirable to transfer them from the pages of the magazine to this permanent volume.
May they have a helpful ministry, leading many into closer communion with God! - D.L. Moody
• Classic and timeless devotional content.
• Daily reminders to read your daily devotion.
• Listen to devotional content read by built-in voice synthesizer.
• Bookmark your favorites and add your own notes.
• Share devotional content or image through messaging or social media.
• Choose your reading font and reading mode; white, sepia, gray or black.
Follow @taptapstudio on Twitter.
Like us at facebook.com/taptapstudio and say Hi!
Contains both Faith's Checkbook and Morning and Evening by Charles Spurgeon.
Christian daily devotional by Charles Spurgeon.
15 Classic One Year Daily Devotional Books In A Single App.
One Year Daily Devotional for your Mornings With God.
Your companion in daily meditation and study of the Scriptures
C. Spurgeon - Morning and Evening: Daily Bible Devotional App, Free and Offline
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.