About Spotware cTrader (Public Beta)
Spotware cTrader app provides a premium mobile trading experience: Buy and Sell global assets on Forex, Metals, Oil, Indices, Stocks, ETFs.
Just log in with your Facebook, Google account or your cTrader ID and get access to a complete range of Order Types, advanced Technical Analysis tools, Price Alerts, Trade Statistics, Advanced Order Management settings, Symbol Watchlists and a variety of other settings to customize the platform to your on-the-go trading requirements.
Direct processing (STP) and No Dealing Desk (NDD) trading platform:
• Detailed Symbol Information helps you understand the assets you are trading
• Symbol Trading Schedules show you when the market is open or closed
• Links to News Sources inform you about events that may affect your trading
• Fluid & Responsive Charts and QuickTrade Mode allow for one-click trading
• Market Sentiment Indicator shows how other people are trading
Sophisticated Technical Analysis tools, with advanced settings for all indicators and drawings:
• 4 Chart Types: Standard Time Frames, Tick, Renko and Range charts
• 5 Chart View Options: Candlesticks, Bar Chart, Line Chart, Dots Chart, Area Chart
• 8 Chart Drawings: Horizontal, Vertical & Trend Lines, Ray, Equidistant Channel, Fibonacci Retracement, Equidistant Price Channel, Rectangle
• 65 popular Technical Indicators
• Push and Email Alert Configuration: Choose which events you want to know about
• All accounts in one app: Switch swiftly through your accounts with a simple click
• Trade Statistics: Review your strategies and trade performance in detail
• Price Alerts: Get notified when a price hits a specified level
• Symbol Watchlists: Group and save your favourite symbols
• Manage Sessions: Log off your other devices
• 23 Languages: Access all platform features translated in your native language
Spotware cTrader is a demo application (Public Beta) where there is no real trading available.
This is an environment for brokers and traders to test the features of the application only.
To learn about new features or ask any follow-up questions, visit: Link: https://ctrader.com/forum/ or join our telegram group: Link: https://t.me/cTrader_Official