The RailCube app allows drivers and ground-staff to communicate with their RailCube environment.
• Detailed information about current duty including planned times and required activities
• Report start and end of current duty
• View personal for upcoming period including duty details
• Geographical overview of planned transports
• Report departures and arrivals for planned transports and select used locomotive
• Download wagonlist, brake report and other transport related documents
• Change train composition (i.e. adding/removing wagons, change wagon order etc.)
• Report tankings for locomotives
• Report DC’s (daily checks) for locomotives
• View, report and close defects
• View and change technical wagon details
• Registration of revisions (date) for wagons
• View all active defects/damages for wagons and locomotives
• Time registration
• Consult contacts and call / send e-mails directly from the application
• View personal route knowledge
• View last known location of vehicles equiped with GPS
All above-mentioned features include automatic registration in the RailCube database and notifications per e-mail to the back office (planning/operations department)
Please note : In order to use this app you need to have an existing RailCube subscription.
BoulderBot is your personal bouldering Spray Wall setter, tracker and organizer.Challenge yourself...
Cloud Radio has all the feature that you want for a radio...
The Scotland Starts Here app connects visitors to the South of Scotland....
Smart lights weren't as easy to control as regular lights till now!With...
Welcome to elevated living in the palm of your hand! This new,...
The Intelino Play app extends the creative play possibilities with the smart...
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.