Manage your Avadian account wherever life takes you with our secure app.
Our brand-new app is built on an entirely new platform and was designed with you in mind.
It’s more intuitive and easier to use.
It features improved functionality, including the following:
• Single log-in for all your accounts
• Online account opening
• Apply for a loan
• Enhanced person-to-person payments, so you can send money easily to friends, family, and coworkers
• Transfer funds to internal and external accounts
• Fully integrated Money Manager, putting your financial picture front and center
• Upgraded bill pay, including the ability to set up new payees on the mobile app
• Deposit checks quickly and easily
• View e-Statements
• Manage your cards, including freezing cards and disputing transactions
• Stop check payments
• Reorder checks
Available to Pinnacle Bank customers in Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri, Pinnacle Bank is a free mobile banking app that provides secure, 24/7 account access.
With Pinnacle Bank, you’ll be able to:
• Check your account balances*
• View recent transactions*
• Transfer money between your accounts** • Pay bills**
• Find ATMs and branch locations
Getting started is simple. Just download the app and have your existing online user name and password ready.
Pinnacle Bank replaces our previous app, TouchBanking.
*You must be enrolled in online banking.
**You must have transfers and bill pay set up previously in online banking.
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
© 2012 Pinnacle Bank
The Independent Financial mobile app provides access to real-time account balances, mobile deposit, mobile bill pay, fund transfers, account tracking, and branch or ATM locating.
-Access to real-time account balances
-View Online Banking account activity
-Locate nearest branch/ATM locations
-Mobile deposit and bill pay
-Search or view transaction history
-Draft, approve, or cancel transactions
Raising Standards Together
ifinancial.com | ibtx.com
Independent Bank, doing business as Independent Financial
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
Peoples Bank of Alabama Mobile is fast, secure and FREE* and gives you the convenience of banking anytime, anywhere. Available to all Peoples Bank of Alabama online banking customers, mobile banking allows you to check balances and transaction history, transfer funds between eligible accounts, schedule payments and pay bills using Mobile Bill Pay, receive account alerts, locate the nearest ATM or Branch using the Mobile Locator, and even make deposits with our Mobile Deposit feature!
Once the app is downloaded, simply sign in using your online banking user ID and password. If you need assistance call us at 1-877-788-0288, or visit www.peoplesbankal.com for more information.
Your security is our priority! We conform to industry standard practices to maintain the privacy and security of your information.
*Data service or other fees may apply through your wireless carrier.
Peoples Bank of Alabama, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender
With First Financial Mobile Banking, you can have convenient access to your accounts when and where you need it. Use your mobile phone or device to bring the bank to you!
Available Features Include:
- Debit Card Controls
- Debit Card International Controls
- Debit Card Daily Limit increases
- Application Alerts Enhancements
- Security Alerts Feature
- Security PIN feature or Touch Authentication
- Pay your bills from your mobile device
- View Account Balances and Transactions
- Transfer Funds and Make Loan Payments
- View Front & Back Images of Paid Checks
- Locate nearby ATMs and branches with detailed maps and directions
- Set Account Nicknames and Display Preferences
- Deposit Checks Using Mobile Check Deposit*
- Mobile Remote Deposit limit raised to $2,500
*Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, 24/7 with First Financial Bank Mobile Check Deposit. Simply snap photos of the front and back of your checks with your mobile device and securely upload the photos for deposit into your First Financial checking account. Eligibility requirements must be met to use Mobile Check Deposit. Deposits subject to verification; not available for immediate withdrawal.
PLEASE NOTE: We are working to add support for business customers; however, at this time, some features are not supported for business accounts.
Here at First Financial, our customers are our priority. Period. The End. They always come first. Whether we’re talking about a checking or savings account, a mortgage, small business loans or giving a customer a ride home on a rainy day. And we prove it every day by wowing our customers with our unique approach to banking. You First.
First Financial is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC
Get real-time balance and transaction alerts, access your accounts, make transfers, deposit checks and much more! With the Royal Credit Union mobile app, banking on the go is free, convenient, and secure!
- Real-time balance and transaction alerts
- Fingerprint ID login on supported devices
- Camera check deposit with auto image capture
- Schedule Appointment option for office appointments
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
- Check balances and transactions on all devices, including wearables
- Freeze your Royal debit or credit card
- Easily transfer funds or make payments
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Manage your Royal credit card
- Pay other people
- View account statements or cleared checks
- Stop payment on checks
- Open a new account or apply for a new loan
- Send a secure message and get answers or help
- Check your FICO® score
- Find a nearby Royal office or ATM location
- Sign up for online banking
- Find Royal’s routing number
SAFE, SECURE BANKING:
- Industry-standard encryption for safe mobile access
- Last login popup for enhanced security
Insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Opportunity.
Managing your finances on the go has never been easier with the Zions Bank Mobile Banking app1.
• Manage finances with an easy-to-navigate display
• Make quick transfers and quick payments
• Pay single or multiple recipients at the same time
• Send, request, and receive money with Zelle®2 to people you know and trust (Personal)
• Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit*4
• Submit Wire Transfers3, 4 and view transfer history
• Select from 40+ personalized alerts
• Dispute transactions and place stop payments
• Export transactions to PDF
• Locate Zions Bank branches and ATMs
Bill Pay (Personal):
• Pay eBills
• Make quick payments
• Create one-time and recurring payments
Bill Pay (Business)4:
• Make payments quickly to existing payees
• Create one-time payments
• Cancel scheduled payments
ACH Direct Deposit (Business)3, 4:
• Send, edit, or cancel single or recurring payments
• Add or edit ACH payees
• Review payment history
User Management (Business)5:
• Add or edit users/entitlements
• Reset passwords and more
Dual Authorization (Business)6:
• Submit approvals prior to cutoff
Advanced Security Features:
• Enable biometric authentication on supported devices
• Get added layers of protection with multi-factor authentication
• Set up and manage security alerts
• Send and receive secure messages
To Use the App, You Must:
• Have a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account with
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile internet data service**
Have a comment or question? Email us at [email protected]
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
1 Mobile Banking requires enrollment in Digital Banking. Fees from your wireless provider may apply. Please refer to the applicable Rate and Fee Schedule (Schedule of Fees or Service Charge Information). Subject to terms and conditions of the Digital Banking Service Agreement. Trademarks used are the property of their registered owner and Zions Bank is neither affiliated with nor endorses these companies or their products/services.
2 U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes. See your Zelle® Payment Service Agreement for more details. Standard text and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply. Available services are subject to change without notice.
Zelle® is intended for sending money to family, friends, and people you know and trust. It is recommended that you do not use Zelle® to send money to people you don’t know. Neither Zions Bancorporation, N.A. nor Zelle® offer a protection program for any authorized purchase made with Zelle®.
In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled in Zelle®.
Zelle and Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC. and are used herein under license.
3 Wire Transfers and ACH Direct Deposit require enrollment in each service. See the Personal or Business Schedule of Fees for fees associated with each service.
4 Feature availability for business users is subject to user Entitlements.
5 User Management and certain administrative capabilities are restricted to Customer System Administrators (CSAs) on the business profile. Other conditions may apply, such as if the business has enrolled in Dual Authorization for certain transactions. Refer to the Digital Banking Service Agreement for more information.
6 Approvals are currently applicable for businesses who are enrolled in Dual Authorization, where two business users are required to complete certain transactions (one initiator and one approver).
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.