Reference book of fruit trees
The free application "Reference book of fruit trees" is very friendly, it has a beautiful and simple interface. The best choice for a pocket dictionary that is always at hand. From which you can learn a lot of new and interesting things, for example, that:
Salak is a species of palm tree native to Java and Sumatra in Indonesia. It is cultivated in other regions of Indonesia as a food crop, and reportedly naturalized in Bali, Lombok, Timor, Maluku, and Sulawesi.
Baccaurea motleyana is a species of fruit tree which grows wild in parts of Southeast Asia and is cultivated for its fruit in Bangladesh, Thailand and Peninsular Malaysia. Its common names include rambai and rambi, and in Thai language mafai-farang. In the Bengali language the fruit is known as lotkon, in Assamese language it is known as leteku (লেটেকু) and in Sylheti language it is known as bubbi. This is a tree generally growing to 9 to 12 meters in height with a short trunk and a broad crown. The evergreen leaves are shiny green on the upper surface and greenish-brown and hairy underneath. Each leaf is up to 33 centimeters long and 15 wide. The species is dioecious, with male and female flowers growing on separate individuals. Both types of flowers are fragrant and have yellow sepals. The staminate racemes are up to 15 centimeters long and the pistillate inflorescences may reach 75 centimeters in length. The fruits are each 2 to 5 centimeters long and about two wide and grow in strands. Each fruit has velvety pinkish, yellow, or brown skin which wrinkles at ripening and is filled with whitish pulp containing 3 to 5 seeds. The pulp is sweet to acid in taste. They may be eaten raw or cooked or made into jam or wine. The tree is also used for shade and low-quality wood.
The greengages are a group of cultivars of the common European plum. The first true greengage came from a green-fruited wild plum originally found in Middle east. That original greengage cultivar nowadays survives in an almost unchanged form as the cultivar Reine Claude Verte.
• The dictionary works offline - you do not need an internet connection. Access to articles (descriptions) offline, without an Internet connection (except for photographs);
• Very quick search for descriptions. Equipped with a quick dynamic search function - the dictionary will start searching for words during input;
• Unlimited number of notes (favorites);
• Bookmark - you can add descriptions to your favorites list by clicking on the asterisk icon;
• Manage bookmark lists - you can edit your bookmark lists or clear them;
• Search History;
• Voice search;
• Compatible with modern versions of Android devices;
• Very efficient, fast and good performance;
• An easy way to share with friends;
• The application is very easy to use, fast and with extensive content;
• Automatic free updates every time new terms are added;
• The directory "Reference book of fruit trees" is designed to occupy as little memory as possible.
✓ no ads;
✓ photos, images of access offline;
✓ Clear browsing history.
Identify the wild trees of the Iberian Peninsula and Balearic Islands.
Easily identify 304 trees and shrubs in Europe
The best Plant Manager in the World!
All you want to know about of Minerals!
Instantly identify your observations of plants!
The app that helps you to grow your own crops in your kitchen garden!
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.