TUNE YOUR FORD OR GM VEHICLE WITH YOUR ANDROID BASED MOBILE DEVICE
NOTE: This app requires the TSX for Android Wireless OBDII Interface. Visit www.sctflash.com for more information or to find a dealer. Requires Android 4.0+ OS.
From the factory, your vehicle's computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance enthusiast. This not only leaves valuable Horsepower & Torque hidden inside your vehicle, but it also makes for a mediocre driving experience. The TSX for Android System unlocks your vehicle's hidden performance potential by wirelessly re-calibrating your vehicle's computer for Maximum Horsepower & Torque, Increased Throttle Response, Firmer Shifts and even Increased Fuel Mileage.
Using Bluetooth wireless technology, TSX for Android app lets you install a pre-loaded or custom tune into your vehicle, monitor or data log your vehicle's OBDII parameters and even measure your vehicle's performance (1/4 mile, 0-60 and even 60-0 braking), all using your Android based mobile device.
• Increase your vehicle’s Performance in Minutes
• Works with most 1996-2013 Ford Gas & Diesel Vehicles*
• Works with most popular GM Vehicles*
• Pre-loaded Dyno Proven Tunes for most vehicles
• Hold up to 10 Custom Tune Files
• Re-Calibrates the Vehicle’s Computer using Bluetooth Wireless Technology
• Ability to Adjust Common Vehicle Parameters & Set / Remove Speed & RPM Limiters
VIRTUAL GAUGES / DATA MONITORING / DATA LOGGING:
• On-Screen Virtual Gauges with Adjustable Warning / Alert Lights
• Monitor Vehicle Engine Data / Parameters via Virtual Gauges
• Record & Review Recorded Data Logs
VEHICLE PERFORMANCE TESTS:
• 0-60MPH (Metric Available) Elapsed Time Test
• ¼ Mile Elapsed Time / MPH (Metric Available) Test
• 0-60MPH Braking Test
• Reads & Clears Vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (Check Engine Light)
• Diagnose your vehicle’s Diagnostic Trouble Codes using your mobile device
Compass Connect® makes it easy to remotely control and monitor your RV’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®- enabled devices.
The Spacer shaft alignment app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 71.
The Machine train shaft alignment app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 71.
The Horizontal shaft alignment app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 51 or TKSA 71.
E6BX is an essential app for pilots of all experience levels, offering a wide range of aviation tools designed to help you get comfortable with the reports and calculations required to fly safely.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.