Your essential guide to Sales Excellence from Bigrock People Performance Solutions.
Sales is the essential lifeblood of many organisations. For the vast majority of companies and businesses, unless they are able to continually sell their products and services to clients and customers they will fail. Essentially sales is the ability to help customers and clients make a purchasing decision, by demonstrating to them that your products or services meet their needs and wants.
Sales itself is a diverse skill set. In some instances, selling is transactional, where people perhaps will come into a shop and look to buy something which becomes a transaction to meet their needs and they then leave. This App deals with relationship-based or consultative/collaborative sales. The objective is to engage with and understand your customers or clients so well, that you are able to help them identify their wants and needs and then provide appropriate solutions for them. This demands great interpersonal skills and an understanding of an effective structure and approach.
The Sales Excellence App takes you through every aspect of Sales, from a consultative sales approach; focussing on building relationships to gain a thorough understanding of your customer and their needs. Some of the items it covers are;
- The purpose and role of a salesperson
- What to think about when prospecting
- How to prepare thoroughly for any Sales interaction
- The importance of collecting and storing accurate customer records
- A structure for success
- Your value proposition which is critically important to ensure success
- The Sales process of engaging, eliciting and executing to ensure you understand your customer and provide solutions that meet their needs
- Closing and asking for the business as well as seeking out referrals
- How mindset can be the difference between failing or succeeding
- Seeing barriers to success as bumps in the road that are surmountable
- Being brilliant always
- Top Tips – Refresh your memory on top tips and techniques from across the App
- Meeting Checklist – Use the Meeting Checklist to ensure you are approaching your meetings consistently and achieving your goals
- History – Look back at past Meeting Checklists to track your progress from the past
With top content from leading business coaches, the Sales Excellence App is the ultimate guide for Sales professionals who are looking to develop their Sales knowledge & skills.
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”