Connect your DSLR with your phone via usb or wifi. Connect your Chromecast as well to share the pictures your are shooting directly to other people.
This app is the reason why gps&wifi suddenly makes sense for your DSLR.
- Connect via wifi or usb
- View all pictures on the camera in a nice grid.
- Quick loading of jpg and raw files (CR2 and NEF).
- Directly share pictures from camera to other apps (like Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook)
- Download complete files from camera
- Use Partymode to shoot pictures and show them immediately (tethered shooting)
- Cast pictures to your Chromecast
- Remote capture
- Video capture
- Connect your camera to the hotspot of your phone if no wifi is available
(Hint: use the same ssid/pwd-combination for your hotspot and you don't
need to reconfigure your camera and chromecast when using the hotspot)
- set up your own photobooth by using your phone as screen or cast to a bigger screen
- see protected files
- Bulb Capture
- Focus Bracketing
Features of paid version:
- show Exif data (including gps-data)
- download Raw files
- bulk download, multi share, bulk delete
- filter current view (raw, jpeg, videos, protected files)
- all Lite features
- Liveview with Camera Control
- Photobooth with Liveview
- Partymode/Burstmode (shoot & show)
Currently compatible cameras
(Important: your mobile device must support usb-host-mode to connect to your camera via usb)
Sony cameras that have the 'Smart Remote Control' app, like Alpha 6300.
Important: update 'Smart Remote Control' on your camera before using this.
To update open 'PlayMemories Camera Apps' and select 'Smart Remote Control' from the list of apps.
D500 (Fw 1.20)
D600 (wifi using Wu-1b)
D610 (wifi using Wu-1b)
D850 (Fw 1.10)
D5200 (wifi using WU-1a)
D5600 (Fw 1.10)
D7100 (wifi using WU-1a)
D7500 (Fw 1.10)
EOS R (wifi)
EOS RP (wifi)
1Ds Mark III (wifi using WFT-E2)
1D X (wifi using WFT-E6)
1D X Mark II (wifi using WFT-E8)
1D Mark IV (wifi using WFT-E2 II)
5D Mark II (wifi using WFT-E4 II)
5D Mark III
5D Mark IV (wifi)
6D Mark II (wifi)
7D Mark II (wifi using W-E1)
REBEL T6i (wifi)
REBEL T6s (wifi)
REBEL T6 (wifi)
REBEL T7 (wifi)
REBEL T100 (wifi)
Use images from your Canon camera via Wi-Fi
Remotely shoot photos with your EOS via Wi-Fi
Control your camera with your phone
Comprehensive Wi-Fi remote control for many modern cameras
Control your Nikon camera wirelessly from your Android device.
With the SnapBridge app, downloading photos from Nikon cameras is easy.
Created with AppPage.net
Similar Apps - visible in preview.